Best Part And Worst Part Of Your Day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gavlar, Mar 30, 2011.

1. As above really....

Best part - Smoking some Sour Diesel imported from Amsterdam 30 mins after waking up!

Worst part - Enviromental health turning up at my work to check the place out! :rolleyes:

2. Best part - had a great time tokin. didn't go to school.

Worst part - havn't taken a shit in 3 days.

3. Best part - Was high all day :smoke:

Worst part - Went to the doctor, bad vibes from the waiting room.

4. Best part- Got out of a big commitment that I was originally forced into, but never wanted to do it.

Worst part- I've been sick since monday

5. Best part: my boss paid for lunch at the chinese buffet

Worst part: I was at the barber getting a hair cut and about halfway through the power went out. I still had huge chunks of hair all over my head. then the power came back and the barber finished the top. Then the power went out again. So she couldn't use the hot shaving cream on my neck. That's the best part of a haircut!! so now i'm home with a hairy neck.:(

6. Best part: I'm high right now and don't have to do shit tonight.

Worst part: Despite my passing grades, I am failing nursing school. Spent most of the day crying cuz of this.

7. If you are in the burgh most of the nursing progs are fairly difficult.

Especially at Pitt, I knew of some people that went through the program and had a hell of a time.

You should honestly have just gone for a natural science degree and apply to medical school... JMHO

Best Part - Running in the sleet at the crack of dawn

Worst Part - Having to buy a shit ton of groceries

8. Yeah...nursing's hard. I'm willing to make the effort, but it turns out that my best isn't good enough.
    Medical school would be even worse, but damn...if you could get through that, you'd be makin that moneyyy and smokin them good trees.

9. best - won a coffee on roll up the win
    worst - i still don't know what the fuck is going on with my knee

10. Best-chilled out at a waterpark all day
    Worst-spring break is more then half over

11. You would not really be able to smoke because you would be on call for an obscene amount of hours... Can not really go to the hospital all toked out.

12. best part: finishing up my morning run

worst part: waking the fuck up, honestly

13. That is true. I just felt like it went along with "makin that money"...I dunno...I just smoked for the first time in like, a week.

14. lol,mine didn't even started yet:O....mine starts 21/4/2011
    Best-great wake n bake this morning before school
    Worst-figured out that im running low with my stash

15. Best part: Got a big paycheck
    Worst part: I'm on a T-break until this friday

16. Best part - Britt says her best part happened a few minutes ago. o_O Same for me.

Worst part - Britt says her worst part was finding out she didn't work today. It pissed her off. She could have shot them all and not even thought about it apparently. My worst part was... Most of it.

17. Hah! For some reason I didn't think you actually put this on here. XD

18. Hey... you gotta learn.

19. Best part of the day: Got my paycheck in the mail today and smoked the last of my bud to celebrate

Worst part of the day: Just found out that the Gogol Bordello concert I have tickets to on Friday might be cancelled because of the foot of snow and freezing rain headed my way and now I have no bud...FUCK NOR'EASTERS!

20. Best Part: Jammin out with a beer

Worst Part: Dog ran away. Found her an hour or so later.