Best part about college

Discussion in 'General' started by babaloeey, Aug 23, 2011.

1. is meeting new girls to fuck around with
    im kinda upset i have a gf right now cuz im starting a new semester and theres a bunch of fresh chicas eyefucking me all the time

2. so get your priorities straight and make some movies**

** moves, but movies still works

3. thx for the advice

4. not gonna lie but you sound like a tool

5. Ya go ahead, get an STD lol. College... Over rated. Don't act like ur still in highshool.

6. Don't catch no ETD.

Eye Transmitted Disease.

7. #7 wsrd4b2, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    College is high school all over again. Legit.

8. im not a tool. but let me tell you, i'll be sticking my tool into a lot of hot women's vaginas this semester

9. Shit man, being out of school and having your own place has an equal amount of opportunities. Bars and clubs are full of women who want to get laid. But yeah, college has a good atmosphere too -

10. [​IMG]

11. If I fucked around with the girls I go to school with I would be entering dirty old man territory...

12. Don't listen to the haters. Have sex with girls! It's kinda what we're born to do. Just don't get any pregnant and be safe! (Finish school before babies, that's what i say)

Namaste
    -buddha

13. i was beginning to think most of this forum was gay! thanks for being the voice of reason!

14. College can be a great experience for your penis. Don't worry about your education. Focus on pounding as much vagina as possible and you will be successful in college and throughout your entire life.

15. Not having sex doesn't make people gay LoL! :)

A lot of people here just hate the thought of anything better than their own lives.

Namaste

p.s. Try not to hurt girls' feelings too much. Bad karma and all that. ;)

16. You're going to cause your genitals to become ill.

17. im not picking up skanks at a truckstop bar. these are fresh university chicks.

18. Damn bro you're such a pimp, saying you have girls 'eyefucking' you on an internet forum.

19. Remember, they might look H&H (healthy and hot) on the outside....but are a plague of diseases on the inside :wave:

~~THE MORE YOU KNOW~~*

20. i guess because you're not used to it, it sounds hard to you