Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best oz prices Denver?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deleted member 917181, May 10, 2016.

1. I just want to know if anyone knows of any good deals on oz right now from dispensaries I heard of some 99 dollar ozs but that seems a little cheap to me

2. You should get a medical card. You can sign up a new caregiver every month and two dispensaries I know of do a $50 ounce on sign-up. Good stuff too. Lightshade and Rino Supply.

I've bought the $99 REC ounces form Livwell. Some were better than others. Not the most flavorful stuff but still smooth and a good deal.

3. Yes just make up a lie about some fake sickness and further make medical weed and It's real intended users look foolish like the rest of the compulsive liars, further fueling the Anti cannabis activist with real reasons to fight medical...

• Like Like x 3
  4. I saw the prices while I was there but out of state residents can only buy 1/4 oz at a time.

5. This is true ive found a couple spots that look promising like 125 dollars an ounce promising so I'll check those out tomorrow and I believe legislation has started a thing to remove that restriction since it doesn't affect anything anyways and more freedom yay!