best outdoor seeds in u.s

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by greenhead420, Jan 28, 2014.

1. OK so ive been looking for a few weeks and can't make my mind up on what strain to go with this year. I'm around 36n of equator. I am interested in purple strains. I have grown for a few years with good results but I'm looking for something that is a little different this year. Anybody have any favorites they want to recommend?

2. I'm north of you.. Around the 45th parallel. I've had good luck with TGA and OregonGreenSeed

3. Have you grown Girl Scout Cookies. It is a fairly easy plant to grow and produces quality buds. Also Holy Grail Kush us supposed to be a great plant for all levels if growing. It's supposed to be the one plant you would want if stuck on a desert island. I'm growing both currently and have grown GSC outdoors in the past with great results. I have both in veg and they are only a week old. Both strains gave won award at cannabis cups.

4. Have you grown Girl Scout Cookies. It is a fairly easy plant to grow and produces quality buds. Also Holy Grail Kush us supposed to be a great plant for all levels if growing. It's supposed to be the one plant you would want if stuck on a desert island. I'm growing both currently and have grown GSC outdoors in the past with great results. I have both in veg and they are only a week old. Both strains gave won award at cannabis cups.

5. I'm 39th and as far as purps have had excellent luck with regular 'ol purple kush and royal kush.  My gsc did ok outside last year(burnin some as I write this) but nowhere close to what I get inside...but I do have to say another outdoor staple for me is durban poison(bout as far away from purps as possible but does kill outside imo)...