Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Best online multiplayer?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Pheonix239, Dec 20, 2012.

  1. I'm looking for a new game for ps3, specifically one that has good online multiplayer. I have Modern Warfare 3, not really sure yet if I want to go for another CoD. Any suggestions?
     
  2. Need for speed?

    i only have cod...
     
  3. Little big planet has their own online community...otherwise the best online experience is PlayStation all stars for sure.
     
  4. Nothing, the online community for PS3 sucks. Just speaking the truth, get an XBOX!!!
     
  5. Had an Xbox, it's the same as ps3
     
  6. The new xboxes being made now are little glitchy pieces of shit that start fucking up after 2 weeks of use. Unless you get the $350 halo 4 edition which runs slow as fuck because it doesn't have an INTERNAL Hard drive.
     
  7. [quote name='"MyThIcBeAsT"']

    The new xboxes being made now are little glitchy pieces of shit that start fucking up after 2 weeks of use. Unless you get the $350 halo 4 edition which runs slow as fuck because it doesn't have an INTERNAL Hard drive.[/quote]

    Haha. No.
     

  8. If you're referring to the 250gb Slim I have no clue what you are talking about. Mines ran flawlessly for over a year.
     
  9. I dono if battlefield 3 is on ps3 but thats by far the best multiplayer console game.
     

  10. if your xbox is running slow its because of your slow internet.
     
  11. If you're into modern warfare, the shift over to battlefield 3 will be more dynamic but you will love it. YouTube some videos of bf3 online and you will get a boner
     

  12. oh yea i forgot to mention but. Bf3 runs like shit on ps3 i even heard it lags because of the graphics. Buy an xbox they run better, there graphics are better and the controllers are kickass
     
  13. I have a ps3 with 1080p and it runs flawlessly but maybe I'm one of the lucky ones. Also PSN is free. To each his own, and Happy Toking!
     
  14. I play BF3 on my ps3 on a 1080p tv and 95% of the time it runs perfect the other 5% is because of the server owners. Its a huge step from Cod but in the right direction. Get BF3 but get the premium eddition its 50 and it comes with game and all of the current and coming DLC
     

  15. yea definetly get premium.
     
  16. Also no whiny 12 year Olds
     
  17. New CoD blows MW3 out of the water. Plus people on PS3 generally aren't anything special at mp so it's even more fun
     

Share This Page