Best online herbal highs(bang for your buck)

Discussion in 'General' started by stonehenge55, Apr 4, 2006.

1. i was just checkin out some salvia divinorum, hb woodrose seeds, syrian rue seeds etc. and was wondering wut would be the best thing to buy online as far as pyschodelics go. i was thinking about maybe buying some Amanita Muscaria mushrooms(liberty caps, alice in woderland shrooms etc.) or ... i dunno i found 20 bucks and there isnt gonna be any weed available in my area for about 3 weeks so i was jst askin on yalls input as the city is like the Central Intelligence Agency of drugs and contains the people that know more than anyone in this particular category. so in short $20 to spend, lookin to trip, wuts the best way? would be much appreciated.- thanx -

2. well, personally, I would just wait for weed to be available, but if you're hard pressed for something other than baseline, I suppose I would go with salvia over anything else.

Fly Agaric, aka Amanita Muscaria, while psychadelic, is poisonous in medium to large doses and has been known to cause vomiting while tripping. Not to mention it's not a very pleasurable experience supposedly.

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds or Morning Glory Seeds, while psychadelic, produce such an undesirable experience (vomiting, etc.) that most people during the sixties and seventies considered it to be a poison more than a drug.

Salvia, while producing an extreme psychadelic experience, is short lived if smoked and therefore, more easy to control.

Though personally I would recommend just waiting for some ganja to show up or grow your own.

3. infinite... salvia is not easy to control... in fact its impossible to control. it actually teaches you a valuable lesson to just roll with whatever is thrown at you.

4. thanx guys i was readin up on salvia and its soundin better than everything else. not to mention i do prefer smoking over anything. any suggestions on salvia? or i suppose there's already a thread on that. i enjoy having things thrown in my face as it interests me to see how ill react. health isnt an issue of mine so... uh.. oh yea how much should i smoke of what kind(5x,10x etc.). ps sorry im not makin much since i had the last of my kief, but i guess if im not making since thats good... for me.. cuz its working. ok ill shut up

5. while there is some debate in concerns to smoking extracts, I personally would recommend simply acquiring some high quality leaves.

The leaves are said, by some, to not be potent enough to have an effect, but there are definately some who claim that the leaves do produce very pronounced effects. Thusly, I would urge caution with the use of extracts and simply smoke a small amount of leaves out of a spoon. Then again, I have never done salvia, but it seems to me to be the most safe based off of what I have encountered and researched.

6. i like the way u think infinite. u reason well. im high. yea um. yea thanx for the advice on everything im so glad that there is a place like the city to get away from all of the urban legends of society and to find the truth about these types of subjects. like no place in the world can u simply ask a question, wait 5 minutes, and then have it answered by someone just like u

7. if you smoke leaf then you will have to smoke a decent amount to experience it... for salvia 4 bowls is a lot of smoke. you will know when you have had enough of a dose to experience a breakthrough. simply because it will hit you seconds after inhaling.

infinite... i have honestly never heard anything about any danger in the extracts and dont believe i ever will without it pertaining to the leaf as well. i smoke the extracts all the way up to 20x and i also smoke leaf. it really depends on the type of experience you are looking for. i myself prefer 20x simply because i know i can handle it. if you arent sure you can handle 20x i would say you arent. even people that are experienced trippers can have profound experiences that cant be done justice in the form of words from a single inhalation of 20x

stone... all im gonna say is that you should proceed with caution and patience pm me if you have any more questions

8. this is why you soak the MG seeds and extract the lsa alkaloids instead of eating all the useless bad stuff

its not any sort of coating they place on them to stop people rather its a toxin that fucks up your vision and makes ya feel like shit on the outer layer

if you extract you get no fisheye tons of fun and no throwing up

9. the only thing i have tried among the things you listed is salvia. I first bought 7x, and then some 10x, for a first time, i would go no more than 10x, and to start i would smoke 1/10 of a gram , in a bong (if possible). Make sure you are in a very calm setting. If you have any more questions please PLEASE PM me and i can help you out and hopefully answer your questions and if i cant i can direct to people/places that can help! Peace!

~Perfekt

10. ok, so salvia really is that strong that potent, or at least the extract is? see i had no clue it was such a big deal, and was under the impression that it was somewhat bullshit. you know like hb woodrose or MG, where u win some u lose some, and ur not really sure whether or not its going to take effect. So bong, salvia, lighter, lungs, comfortable location, ..... there's no special way to smoke extract or anything, like hotknife it or somthin?

11. this isnt a phsycadelic, but look up Kratom...

-Brian

12. Well, I personally believe that caution should be taken for anyone trying a psychadelic for the first time, but then again, Terrence Mckenna once claimed to quadruple a normal dose the first time you do any drug . . . but I don't subscribe to that theory

Interesting, i never heard of that, but will look into it.

13. Isolated Salvia is one of the two most potent drugs in the world. 20x extract is more powerful than acid, x, heroin, crack, etc (according to my druggie friends who also smoked salvia). Smoking the extract will kick your ass and if you aren't strong enough to handle it, you won't enjoy the experience. Salvia is a drug everyone should at least try because of its history and overwhelming power. It really put my ego in check for a while.

You can smoke Salvia extract however you want, just like weed.
    If you want to blow your mind, hit a pipe or bong (using a butane lighter will cause a stronger trip) and hold in your hit as long as possible. By the time you exhale you WILL be trippin. Take one or two more hits if possible.
    If you want a more mild salvia experience, roll up a J (weed and/or tobacco) and mix in some salvia. I don't enjoy smoking pure salvia joints because of the burn and the taste.
    Just make sure you're in an adventerous mood before you smoke this shit :)

14. i have tried the morning glory trip and it was pretty sweet. i didnt do any extract or anything i just ate 250 seeds that i bought at wal-mart,(wal-mart kicks ass!) anyway i got the most joy out of watching the grain of the wood on my oak coffee table swirl around to the tune of Pink floyd- great gig in the sky that i put on repeat for like an hour. Had minor nausea but i just sucked it up for 15 mins and then fell asleep and woke up 30 mins later tripping.
    I had already bought the 20x extract when i read Eolgul's input on it, so i guess im in for a ride... the only other hallucinogen i've had that measures up to this is mescaline so im pretty sure i can handle it if i work my way up. ill start small, like i guess the size of a BB or something(unless yall have other suggestions). when it comes in the mail, ill keep yall posted when i trip, this will probly be sometime next week as im leaving town over the weekend. thanx -§tonehenge

15. i have tried the morning glory trip and it was pretty sweet. i didnt do any extract or anything i just ate 250 seeds that i bought at wal-mart,(wal-mart kicks ass!) anyway i got the most joy out of watching the grain of the wood on my oak coffee table swirl around to the tune of Pink floyd- great gig in the sky that i put on repeat for like an hour. Had minor nausea but i just sucked it up for 15 mins and then fell asleep and woke up 30 mins later tripping.
    I had already bought the 20x extract when i read Eolgul's input on it, so i guess im in for a ride... the only other hallucinogen i've had that measures up to this is mescaline so im pretty sure i can handle it if i work my way up. ill start small, like i guess the size of a BB or something(unless yall have other suggestions). when it comes in the mail, ill keep yall posted when i trip, this will probly be sometime next week as im leaving town over the weekend. thanx -§tonehenge