Best? One Plant Yield???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by burgerfly, Jul 18, 2010.

1. What is the best indoor one plant yield anyone has ever heard of, seen?? I am going to do a great plant under 1000 hps some day with white russian to see in hydro how big a one plant yield can be.. Like to know what anyone has seen as far as weight from a great indoor one plant grow... Thanks.

2. Any skunk strain will rock your sox.. Been growing red hair for over 2 years and LOVE IT..

3. i have heard that agent orange is a great yielder one of the best so what you do is go google strains to find out which strain has higher yield
    :smoke:

4. Wanted to see one not hear speculation about strains and yields. Want to know the oz from one plant best ever so to speak... I have one of the best strains in the world so not searching for a good one anymore.. Just wanted to see what a plant can do all by itself if given everything perfect what could come of it.... and pics

5. My THC Bomb grow went really well. She wasn't grown in optimum conditions and still filled 5 mason jars :smoke:

I'd love to grow THC bomb under a 1000w hps...maybe next year haha

6. Ive seen 3 oz pp in hydro with big bud. 1.5-2 oz of a smaller yielder. and 1000w hps can make around 1lb of bud.

7. One plant?? Outdoor maybe but indoor. I have grown lots more plants and had like 1.5 oz from each. So ok..

8. One of my friends said his last crop outside got 5-6 oz pp and the biggest was 9 oz on one.

9. I used a super-plex state of art eco-cannibis 1.34" w/ 1800w hps. works really well

10. Check out this vid i saw on youtube [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8JHmKj5rfs&has_verified=1"]here[/ame], user claims 12oz dried. The size of that cola, hahah crazy

11. I'm sure there are many growers doing sizes like this indoors but here on the gc they are few and far between. This was a 1 plant hydro grow, strain Purple Cindy, grower's name is Earl.

He got 16oz off this one plant and even pollinated some branches for seeds.

[​IMG]

12. This man is a legend.
    A very very rich legend.

13. That was an impressive video. I must say though, those must be the lightest fluffiest buds of all time (not meant as an insult or anything) because damn, it looks like there is pounds of bud on that plant. lol The whole thing is one big bud. :smoke: Its surprising that its ONLY 12 oz. hahahaha

14. if you dont mind buddy where did you get RedHair Skunk seeds?

15. Attached Files:

16. ive seen a BC God plant that was about 4 months old (veg) indoor that pulled over 1lb.
    Some of the buds were so thick we had to tear them apart to prevent rot.

Ive got one right now at about half the size, very excited to see what it does in my little shop.

17. Growing outdoor 1 pound plants are not uncommon and 1/2 pound are about the norm. Indoor is sooooo different. I thought when i started the controled light and growing conditions would mean at least equil to what i did outdoor. Not even close. in 3 indoor yields i have pulled between 2 and 4 ounces dry per plant. on a 250hps. I have been growing sensi-star and i have a bubba kush vegging now. I will get better at this and i hope as i get better stuff the yields get closer. I need to grow year round to get what i could get from 3 plants over 5 months.

18. Get a bigger light... That's the key to larger yields indoors :)

I've seen a 1000 watt pull over 1.5 lbs off only four plants vegged for 4 weeks as part of a perpetual grow.

19. I HAVE 2.5 week old SuperSkunk babies!!!!!!!! Tis my first grow, but I am hoping for big colas with a good mix of Amber/Cloudy trichomes!!!!!!!!! :smoking::smoking::smoking:

Superskunk is the smoothest non-fruity bud I have ever smoked EVER. I am excited.

20. Yeah man.. I agree with ya on taste, non-fruit.. Lets not forget about the awesome buzz kick too.. All these different cross breeds now days seem to have lost the fundamentals.. However, you wont get monster colas with skunk compared to other strains.. but what you do get is a very dense, sticky, trich covered bud that packs a hell of a punch..

Big things do come in small packages..