Best on the market?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by MkMalta, Mar 17, 2013.

1. What's the best device on the market to turn bud into concentrate?

2. Canned butane

3. tamisium extractors get my vote. but they start at around $1500 for the smallest one that runs 2 oz, the next size up from that is like 6 grand.

but seriously, unless your looking to buy a high end set up like i mentioned above, it makes no difference at all what brand of tube extractor you use, they all work the same. they are just containers to hold the plant matter while you run butane through it, which brand you use isnt going to have any impact on the quality of the oil.

4. Agreed with dude above me but the heady TI ones look dope.

5. #5 AfganiKush, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2013

I have never had good tamisium oil, or from any closed-loop extractor using pure butane for that matter. Its always dark, and the smell and taste are no where near as good as errl made in a standard extraction tube with canned tane. Pure N-butane just doesnt pull the same combo of terpenes or something that the extra additives in canned butane somehow pull. Many speculate that propane is the mystery solvent. I know its possible to get fire errls from a closed loop, i just dont think you can do it with pure butane.

6. Stainless steel turkey baster. 7$. BB&B.

7. glass extactor, top butane u can buy , best flowers u can find.. there is no best on the market rather.. which way u like to make the bho that matter.. some like shatter,budder.. upto u but your Flowers pay the most role then your butane n then how you make it bro