Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best oil for marijuana extraction?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NNK, May 17, 2011.

1. I've asked this in the edibles section since around 2 days ago, but that forum isn't very lively, hence the current thread.

What oil would be best for making canna-oil? I have access to vegetable, olive and coconut oil but idk which one to use >.>
    Also, would it be better to:
    Decarb the 5g I have and carry out the heating procedure and then add my AVB when I get it to the mixture and let it sit.

OR

Decarb the 5g I have and let it sit in the oil for a week while I add my AVB then do the heating procedure at the end.

OR

Decarb the 5g I have and carry out the heating procedure and then add my AVB when I get it to the mixture and reheat at the end of the waiting period?:confused:

Help guys, I've already ground up the weed and I'm planning to decarb soon ><

2. oils with high fat content

3. Unsalted butter is great, but out of those choices I'd go with coconut oil. It has a very high saturated fat %.

4. Okay, so I decarbed the bud and put it in the oil to sit for a while. Gonna heat it at the end of the waiting period. I'm hoping a week of waiting + heating will make it rly potent xD