Best OG from seed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by clinsanity, Sep 3, 2011.

1. I see DNA/Reserva Privada and Cali Connection both have some available. I wish I could grow from clone, but sadly, I don't know anyone with a clone and am in a non MMJ state.

Also, is the Sour Headband from DNA similar to the actual Headband strain found in dispensaries?

2. Cali Connection IMHO

sadly they only have it in fem'd right now.

as per DNA's HB . not sure. will let another poster answer that ( but I have never had a bad DNA plant..or R.P. for that matter)

• Like Like x 1
  3. the reserva privada headband is the best strain overall i have grown yet...killa buzz...taste is unbelievable.....just dunked 3 yesterday...lookin' for a mama:smoke:

what up wharf.:wave:.....hows thing bro..have a great holiday weekend:smoke:

• Like Like x 1

4. Ditto. I've had several strains and they have all been great to grow and smoke!!!

:wave::wave::wave:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm currently growing out Cali Connections jedi kush, and og lemon larry kush.

Holy crap those that room smell to high hell. Thick juicy buds (only thing were worried about is mold) the stick is unbelievable. i walked inbetween two plants and my shirt stuck to itself and when i left the room the smell was soo incredible i wanted to roll my shirt up and smoke it.
    that being said og kush is a little nute finnicky and i had to email my amsterdam buddy for a magnesium deficiency / overnute? that was plaguing me after i switched to flower. I did a flush and resumed regular feeding with distilled water and now shes perfect. I'll get back to ya with a smoke report, but I'm not suprised to hear DNA's HB is surefire because when I met them at cannabis cup their samples blew me away more than most coffeeshop weed. [​IMG]

6. i have done reserva og, og 18, and sour kush aka headband. overall the closest i got to the real thing was the og 18 phenominal!!! about a 98% match i'd say. and og is my thing, tried em all... working on some alien og right now gonna be getting some hells angel og cuts soon too. cant really comment on the headband cause i never had any original to compare, but also one of my favs:smoke:

7. ^glad to hear ^

I finally put my Sour K from DNA's give way ( 4-20-10 ?) down. she is just old enough to give me a harvest of clones ( normally I take a clone for a mom ..but as this was a one time only release ....)

how did she smoke?

8. I am growing sour kush right now and just finished some OG original which is awesome but I think the sour is going to be better from what I hear.

9. the sour was more on the og side which to me is the best possible outcome anyways:smoke::D

• Like Like x 1
  10. personally, i trust DR GREEN THUMB.
    thats just me.
    Until a seed company releases 100% female clone seeds though they are all garbage. none of them take the time to find two pure xxxxxx females and gibberlic acid them to fuck and make PERFECT mothers

11. personally, i trust DR GREEN THUMB.
    thats just me.
    Until a seed company releases 100% female clone seeds though they are all garbage. none of them take the time to find two pure xxxxxx females and gibberlic acid them to fuck and make PERFECT mothers

12. Are og's outdoor-suitable for northeast regien?? Trying to plan ahead for next season!

13. ^^if your first frost is in late October ( or later), probably..^^

14. If your outdoors, grow NG Timewarp or anything net generation for that matter, great results, stable genetics and great yields . there are so many stable and productive strains made for outdoors, all my OG strains outdoors disappoint me minus kushberry x skunk ;)

15. NGs Timewarp is one of my all time favorites ...got such a unique flavor and mold resistance that "sets the bar" for my outdoor work..

thinking about doing BCs next year ( see if better) .. any input BH ?