Best nutrients for hydroponics

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by FrozenCity, May 12, 2011.

1. Hey GC, I'm already in to bout 2-3 weeks into my growing and my plants in my aerogarden are growing but I feel they growing sorta slow than I throughout, so wondering if should change my nutrient right now I'm currently using Ionic Grow.

2. All about the same....when you upgrade your grow get different nutes then....just a waste in a aero garden

3. Frozen,
    good question and all things saidl I have never used Ionic Grow. I have used General Hydroponics Flora Series with tremendous success. Rate of growth is far beyond soil so I am a happy camper. I chose it because of all the feed back on the product and so far so good. I don't think that changing mid stream would be harmful however I would run some straight H20 to flush all the existing nutes from the system and start with another formula
    Just my $.02 worth
    Herb

4. Well I'm the progress of doing that tho, but just want to know overall what the best nutrients for hydroponics,

5. whats the best color in the rainbow?

their all about the same man... choose what you believe to be best and you can make it work... all your going to get is conflicting information... every grower is different and every grower has had good results what what they use...

so just take a stab in the dark and run with it...

using low PPM water/R.O. water is more important that what nutrient line to go with