Best nutrient solution for hydro out there

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Njayjay, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Hi there i'm about to start my first hydro (DWC) grow pretty soon and i'm gonna be ordering some nutrients from U.S. I'm wondering what the best stuff is out there. I heard foxfarm is good and supposedly better than GH but it has PH stability issues.
    So wahts the best stuff out there for good yields and quality, thats easy to use for a beginner? How about the complementary stuff people add during flowering? Thx in advance.

2. Whats better Pepsi or Coke. Whats better to be Jewish Catholic or Christian. Are you getting my drift. Advanced Nutrience sells all the products and some think it is better but also the most expensive of all products. Fox farm alot of people use and think that it is organic it is not only like 2 of there products are. General Hydroponics 3 part is good and has everything you need to make the plant grow and is more adjustable to plants if you get use to it because you can put more bloom in at the end of blooming and acts like a booster stuff like such.

It will really come down to each to there own preferance and alot of it is what you start with you will get good with and continue to use.

3. I've heard of side-by-side grow reports where they claimed the FF outdid the GH hands down. Im just wondering what everyones favorite brand is.

4. General hydroponics and Advanced nutrients I like, it all comes down to your budget as well, I use Advanced Nutrients, supporting a local company to help with the economy!! haha

5. by the way to say what I use gh3 part, subculture (GH) Kool Bloom (GH), Hydrozyme, superthrive , Liquid Karma and Cal Mag Plus botanicare

6. I like Advanced Nutrients too. Not exactly my local economy, but we're all on this world together, right? Besides, that's what works best for me and I'm not the kind that settles for less than the best.