Best nute combo for two week old clones transplanted into 1/2 gallon pots?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Brekne21, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Please help! What are your favorite combination of products for two week old clone transplants about 8 inches tall? Thanks!

2. Mills nutes.
    Have a look at my three it's got all the details of them.
    I've used many these are part organic part organic.
    You start with the start and vitalise products to build stems and branches then move onto c4 along side the a and b then last 3 weeks you switch c4 to ultimate pk or sugar rush or a bit of both. Vitalise goes all the way thru.

SOUR DIESEL AND GHOST TRAIN HAZE before the gg4 crosses start to go in.
    SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

3. I use nectar for the gods. It's really hard to get nute burn and they have seedling/clone nute mixes that enhance the mycorhizae field and allow the plant to gather the nutes it needs from the start

• Like Like x 1
  4. General Hydroponics Floranova bloom at about 2ml/gallon. It's one of the best bottled nutrients for cannabis their is. Especially considering one part bottles.

GH florablend is great for clones. It's .5-1-1 so balanced NPK profile but weak enough you don't need to worry about burn even if you accidentally feed them twice as much as they need.

5. If you are new to growing technaflora has an awesome veg and flower pack, you really can't screw-up and it grows some very nice plants with sticky n' juicy buds. GH Floranova bloom, is amazing and so simple to use, it's an awesome bud builder. FF trio, cheapest stuff per volume, tiger bloom is amazing, but you must use it sparingly, for veg, 1 tsp grow big, 4 tsp big bloom per gallon every watering, for flower 1/2 tsp grow big, 1 tsp tiger bloom, 2 tsp big bloom per gallon every watering, but to me the best is Jacks, veg... JR Peters 10-30-20, 1/4 tsp every watering, when flowering, add 1/2 tsp Citrus FEed every watering, and then just add your favorite cal/mag supplement for all the nutrients above. As a personal note... for me Jacks kills GH, FF, TF when growing in soil, Seriously if you try it once you will see why its used by so many hardcore growers and cannabis cup winners. And just so you understand, I don't recommend or use stuff just because others use it, I actually have spent years comparing many different nutrients and while no (1) brand will grow you the best plant every time as some strains are very finicky, Jacks works better on most strains compared to all the rest of the bottled / canned nutrients.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. #7 Bravedave, Sep 28, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    I too am a JRPeters (Jack's) advocate but switch up the @Fataqui use of it a bit...
    My clones at 2 weeks are still feeding off the sparse nutes my Promix peat provides but it is about that time that I will start thinking about adding 1/4tsp per gallon mixture of Jack' Citrus (20-10-20). I am on a root building mission during veg and I like the mycorrhizae in Promix while I also add "Xtreme Myco" to the root ball at both of my transplants (cup to gallon, gallon to 5 gallon).
    Take note that myco is pretty much thwarted by phosphorous ppm over 80. (yes, 80) The Jack's 20-10-20 product (Citrus or Peat lite) at a 1/2 tsp per water keeps the myco happy. .While I read this in "Teaming with Microbes" I experienced it by just swithing from the Jack's Classic product (20-20-20) to the Citrus.
    Once my stretch is done I switch to Jack's gift to the MJ industry, 7-15-30, Aquagold Finisher.
    What I think gives these two products a boost over some of the competitiion is what I think should be the fourth chemical showcased with NPK, (S)ulfur!
    The Aquagold Finisher then is 7-15-30-9
    Edit: I might dispute the statement that the FF Trio is the best value by volume also. The below represents an $80 purchase (2, 25 lbs bags of the 2 products I mention). That purchase will keep my 6 plant grow going for almost 66,6 harvests...or about $1,20 in nutes per. I spend more on my poly grow bags than I do nutes.
    . 0912171216.jpg

• Like Like x 1