Best Night of My Life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mids, May 26, 2009.

1. Pics or it didn't happen :confused_2:

2. He said he had no proof dumb guy above me

3. It was a joke serious guy below me.

4. Hahaha

5. seriously all of you people who dont believe him dont say anything about it like honestly he dont want it and he dont need it...

parts are sketchy but im not gonna even call bs on this cause i dont have no EVIDENCE this didnt happen

6. I spend my time trying to reach my destination.

7. this story is so sketch in so many areas. why the hell are you walking through neighborhoods?...dont any of you have a car or are you too young to drive perhaps? and im sure a rich stockbroker picked up some random stangers to smoke out at his mansion haha.

8. Wait, are you serious??

do you know where georgia is. its in the SOUTH EAST of the united states. So yes if that was a true statement, atlanta would technically be where he is too.

9. Did you miss the whole "hang out" part

10. And to all the skeptical people- We're thinking about just showing up there again and seeing what happens and regardless of whether we stay or not I'll take some pics of the place.

11. lol we forgot the 10,000 dollars dangit

i thought it was the BEST night? wtf lol

12. I got laid, smoked out, hammered, and then told awesome stories by famous people

I don't know what kind of life you're living but shit like this never happens to me, im young too

13. i agree im tired of seeing that shit in threads

14. dude you're right i'd be stoked to have a night like that. i just really want that 10 grand

15. Everyone is too hung up on the 10 grand. The guy was fucked up and was saying crazy shit, there was never actual money involved.

16. Eh, you had me until the 10k, but I guess he COULD have been so fucked up that he was joking with you, but the reluctance to name names, even though I get why you don't, kinda makes me think maybe you misheard him or something. I don't think your flat out bullshitting anyone, but I honestly cannot imagine being so fucked up that I'd even tell someone I'd give them 10k for absolutely no reason, regardless of how much I made.

17. you just got caught in a lie by the whole GC community A+ for effort though....:hello:

18. i would make sure i didnt forget to leave with the 10k.....

19. i think more people might believe you, OP, if you dropped some names here...

haha, just playin. no wait actually, thats true.. :)
    but i just really wanna know who the hell it was for some reason! :(

20. ... what???