Best Night of My Life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mids, May 26, 2009.

1. Before you even read this, if you want proof I don't have any so if you're a skeptical person don't waste your time on my story.

So one night my friend and I walk to meet some others friends and smoke at like 1 am. Some girls call me and say they want to "hang out" so we walk through three neighborhoods to go meet them. They had smoked with us earlier so by the time we get there they had passed out. Pissed off, we call other girls nearby and proceed to walk through another neighborhood and at one point we have to jump over a fence. There are five of us and only three of us are fit enough to get over. So our other two friends decide to go to the entrance of the neighborhood and said they would meet us at the girl's house. So we get to the house and still haven't heard from them when I decide to call them. Here's how the first convo went.

Me- Hey where are you guys
    Friend- Dude we were stuck at the front gate and security wouldn't let us through so these random guys picked us up and said we were with them and now we're smokin a blunt at their house. They said they'll come pick you up where are you.

So we get picked up by them and get taken to this massive house which we walk through to the basement. We get down there and it's nice as shit there's autographed sports stuff everywhere including gloves fought with by Muhammed Ali. So they take us out back by their pool and we smoke a blunt of what they said was northern lights. Whatever it was it got us all high as balls. They then took us inside to their bar and made us whatever drinks we wanted and we got wasted as hell.

Then the guys tell us who they are. Im not going to give names. One was a stock broker who had become very successful. The other was an uprising singer who I had actually heard of. As it gets late the broker starts telling us how he is going to take us under his wing and give us $10,000 on the spot. It gets to be about 6 am and we decide it is time to walk back. We get back and realize we forgot the money and to get his phone number! We'll probably never see those guys again...:(

2. that reminds me of this one night my friend and I walk to meet some others friends and smoke at like 1 am. Some girls call me and say they want to "hang out" so we walk through three neighborhoods to go meet them. They had smoked with us earlier so by the time we get there they had passed out. Pissed off, we call other girls nearby and proceed to walk through another neighborhood and at one point we have to jump over a fence. There are five of us and only three of us are fit enough to get over. So our other two friends decide to go to the entrance of the neighborhood and said they would meet us at the girl's house. So we get to the house and still haven't heard from them when I decide to call them. Here's how the first convo went.

Me- Hey where are you guys
    Friend- Dude we were stuck at the front gate and security wouldn't let us through so these random guys picked us up and said we were with them and now we're smokin a blunt at their house. They said they'll come pick you up where are you.

So we get picked up by them and get taken to this massive house which we walk through to the basement. We get down there and it's nice as shit there's autographed sports stuff everywhere including gloves fought with by Muhammed Ali. So they take us out back by their pool and we smoke a blunt of what they said was northern lights. Whatever it was it got us all high as balls. They then took us inside to their bar and made us whatever drinks we wanted and we got wasted as hell.

Then the guys tell us who they are. Im not going to give names. One was a stock broker who had become very successful. The other was an uprising singer who I had actually heard of. As it gets late the broker starts telling us how he is going to take us under his wing and give us $10,000 on the spot. It gets to be about 6 am and we decide it is time to walk back. We get back and realize we forgot the money and to get his phone number! We'll probably never see those guys again...

3. Good greetings to you Mr. Mids,

I am the stock broker individual whom you have met on this night that you speak of. I had intended to give to you the $10,000 dollars US, however it was necessary that I leave to Nigeria for important business matters regarding my company.

Fortunately we have now been reunited, and I can fulfill my promise.

I will simply need a deposit from you in the amount of $1,000 dollars US to cover my bank transfer fees, and then I will be happy to send to you the money. Please contact me with your account informations so that I can begin the transaction without hesitance.

I hope to hear from you very shortly.
    -Mr. Jonathan B. Helmsworth, Stockbroker

4. Your in S.E and hes in atlanta

5. hahahahhahahaha that made me laugh. :laughing:
    I don't get why you can't tell us who they are? Anyways, if it's true good story.

6. The best night of your life involves you missing out on 10gs?
    Mansions are sweet though.

7. Buffalo, that shit's getting old.

8. That is truly an unbelievable story.

Truly, unbelievable. :)

9. So for no reason what-so-ever he decided to give you 10, 000? And then you FORGOT? MMMMMKAAAAY.

10. I get it, I get it.

You found the script to Harold and Kumar: Go to a Nigerian Palace.

11. Well hes not exactly gonna write that up for fun?

Sounds like a fun night man.

12. .....give you ten grand for what? and i highly doubt you could forget about getting $10,000 for free, no matter how baked you are.

13. just go knock on their door..

14. i feel you bro.

I remember i forgot $5,000 that was offered by a stranger who smoked me up and paid for my alcohol, BUT DAMNNNN if i was in your position and lost $10,000 i would be pisseeeeeeedd....

ppsssst. you are such a liar. ANd if you 'knew' the artist then you hould be able to contact him......

15. The guy was really fucked up that's why he said he was gonna give us 10k

16. yeah man, he must have been reallllyyyyy fucked up.........

if he was fucked up enough to offer 10k to a hoodlum he probably wouldn't be capable of even writing out a check... but on second thought he probably had it all in cash in a duffel bag for you too, right?

17. :laughing:

good post, good user name +rep :D

:smoke:

that's a crazy story but i would need names to verify it with my sources :wave:

18. THAT was the best night of your life? You didn't even get laid! What are you like 13?

19. Did you ride in his lambo? I did.

20. How could you forget $10,000? hmmm