Best night of my life

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Shackedboi, Sep 1, 2012.

1. So l got invited to my best friend who I haven't seen in two months since he moved's birthday party at his house. Anyways, I'm in there trying to find someone I know, but everyone there went to different schools. I was just walking around drink in hand when I glance over and see this amazingly gorgeous girl laughing, super cute, great smile, seemed pretty nice in a little group with my best friend. And I just thought to myself "damn", it took every bit of courage in me to walk over and introduce myself since my last thing didn't end too well so my confidence wasn't exactly off the charts.

We talked about the party, and some random
    Pointless shit, I didn't really talk much until she said she wanted to play beer pong, but her partner ran off with some guys, and at that moment I got that infamous stare from my friend so I asked her if she wanted to be partners and she said yes :). We played two games together and started to get to know each other and thankfully My hidden skills kicked in so we won both games. By this point she's pretty drunk, made like 2 cups all game. So I said "I think that's enough for now ahah, let's grab some fresh air." Usually I'd be scared shitless to talk to a girl this gorgeous, but luckily I had some liquid courage in me. We went outside and talked a bit more, and of course just like every other high school party in orange county, the fucking pigs have to come break everything up. We bailed out the side and end up at her car, she drove us down the street(almost crashed twice) started calling & texting her friend but no reply, so I offered her to smoke, she said she barely smoked but why not. We walked back to my car after the piggies cleared out and proceeded to box, guess she cant handle bongs considering she took two baby rips & didn't even clear them haha. We got out and started walking back to her car and by this point she's pretty comfortable around me so she wraps her arm around mine, and rests her head on my shoulder. And I'm just standing there with this huge smile on my face like fuck yeah.. neither of us could drive so we started walking to find somewhere to eat.

Turned out the closest place that was open was .7 miles away (some lame Thai food place) but she was down to walk and so we did. It was pretty cold and she was in some tank toppish shirt thing with an open back and shorts. So I gave her my long sleeve, and she gave me a kiss on the cheek and apologized right away. "Sorry that was too much. I just haven't had a guy do something like that for me in a while, thank you that was really sweet." but me being romeo and shit say "it's just a peck on the cheek" and kiss her back on the cheek "see, no big deal.". She just smiled and time flew, we talked the entire way so it felt like 20 seconds. I don't want to go into detail since that'd take forever, but we ate. The check came and she pulls out $40 to pay, and starts walking up to pay. So I cut her off and wouldn't let her, I mean really what kind of guy let's a girl, especially one like her pay for their food. At this point we've talked a lot and I'm really starting to like her, it was pretty much a date in my mind. Anyways back to reality, I told her we weren't moving until she gave me the check, and she puts it behind her back and says "fine, grab it."

She pulled it back as far as she could and wouldn't let go, so there I am 2 inches away cr her face trying to gently pull the check and she just stared me in the eyes, MOMENT OF TRUTH, I didn't know if I should or not, I mean what if I'm not good enough, she could do so much better, I mean honestly she can have any guy she wants. But despite my doubts I did it and DAMN it was amazing we stood there for at least 10 seconds holding it, until she let go of the check. So I walk over and the Asian dude at the front patted me on the back and shit, and like commended me for getting a kiss with such an attractive girl.

So we walk back to our cars, once again talking all the way, and by this point I feel like we've been dating for weeks, like just the way I felt was better than the way I've felt about any other girl, and we just met earlier that night. It's only like 11 and her friend still hadn't responded so we smoked like half a bowl(pretty much all me) and she drank the rest of the four loko she had in her car, it was like fucking 3/4 full. Anyways we kinda sat there in my car and she hugged me and rested her head on my shoulder and said "hey I just met you and this is crazy, but pull out your phone so I can give you my number because I like you a lot." and I dpnt know if I was laughing because she quoted call me maybe or because I was so fucking stoked. I was feeling ok to drive so I took her up to a spot with a really cool view. Buttttt she passed out on the way ahah... Someone can't hang(; she was out so I put her In the back and raped her. Hahahaha joking, I put a pair of sweatpants from my trunk on her so she wouldn't get cold, and just sat there, in the back with her, her head on my lap, and she would kinda mumble every few minutes haha. Kinda awk, and I honestly didn't mind, I mean I was so happy sitting there with her, until her phone kept going off, it was her friend and she called six times so I shook her and asked her what to do. Her answer went something along the lines of "annsnshhshshshswrrrr" so I waited until she called again like 3 min later. Turned out it was her friend and she was at some dudes house and wanted to go home, and needed her friend to pick her up... I lightly explained the situation and got her myself and she freaked the fuck out, she thought I raped her friend or drugged her or some shit. I took them to her friends house and offered to help carry her in but her friend wouldn't let me even touch her, and insisted no since her parents weren't home so they'd be fine.
    And I went home and just sat there thinking about her for hours, I couldn't sleep till like 2am and I kept thinking about how amazing she is and how a guy like me could even function around her.

Sooo I'm planning on texting her tomorrow afternoon and maybe asking her on a date, I know she just moved to around where I live so it wouldn't be a bad idea. I really like her and I'm
    Pretty sure based on the few hours we hung out for she's really something, and Id really like to start something with her.

WHAT DO I TEXT HER TOMORROW? Like heyyy hope you're not feeling hungover ahah? I need t

2. Inb4 getlaidlyckydude

3. you got her badly drunk and fed her thai food?
    she's not going to be pleased with you in the morning

but good luck man, cheers

4. In the eyes of a business man, this is one of hell of an oppurtinity... let me explain. Thai food... What is thai food? Who cares what it really is, but we all know it makes you shit. Shit hard. Takes time to digest, so this is the perfect time, in the morning. Use a videocamera (think small, iphone, etc.), and hide in the bathroom until she comes in. She'll walk and sit down, you come out of the closet and tell her what's up. Basicly your going to lay on your back on the floor with the cam looking up, she gonna squat over you and poo. Use a couple of buttplugs/whatever and send that into the fetish catagory of xhamster. Atleast $500.

5. I think you blew it when you didn't rape her

6. [quote name='"conor74"']I think you blew it when you didn't rape her[/quote]

Yeah, I figured rape would be more of a second date thing.

7. Isnt it great when chemistry just joins 2 people so naturally?????? Let her text you bro.

8. damn dude...you gotta fuck her.

9. [quote name='"JEI3US"']Isnt it great when chemistry just joins 2 people so naturally?????? Let her text you bro.[/quote]

Yeah, truthfully I felt so comfortable around her, it was like we were a perfect match, she's honestly everything I want in a girl.

10. [quote name='"GreenRangerFOH"']damn dude...you gotta fuck her.[/quote]

I'm such a puss haha, lost my virginity to the last girl I had a thing with, she went on the fucking rag the day I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend and ended things over text. I saw her everyday at school after that, so fucking weird.

11. [quote name='"Beta4Lyfe"']In the eyes of a business man, this is one of hell of an oppurtinity... let me explain. Thai food... What is thai food? Who cares what it really is, but we all know it makes you shit. Shit hard. Takes time to digest, so this is the perfect time, in the morning. Use a videocamera (think small, iphone, etc.), and hide in the bathroom until she comes in. She'll walk and sit down, you come out of the closet and tell her what's up. Basicly your going to lay on your back on the floor with the cam looking up, she gonna squat over you and poo. Use a couple of buttplugs/whatever and send that into the fetish catagory of xhamster. Atleast $500.[/quote]

The thing is that's so fucked up but he probably could make bank

12. I can see this going two ways.

She actually liked you and you'll fuck her and be happy with an awesome girl or she'll forget about you and probably not talk you again.

lol at when you felt like you were dating for weeks. props on bagging a hottie though. the next move is key for sure, it's all up to you if you get laid or not.

13. [quote name='"Dazed Panda"']I can see this going two ways.

She actually liked you and you'll fuck her and be happy with an awesome girl or she'll forget about you and probably not talk you again.

lol at when you felt like you were dating for weeks. props on bagging a hottie though. the next move is key for sure, it's all up to you if you get laid or not.[/quote]

Yeah that's completely true haha. I texted her like an hour ago, and she's Alive haha. Super fucking hungover though. Still hitting it off, I mean she seems like she likes me still, I mean I don't think she's just sending me hearts and shit for the fuck of it. She wants to hangout again tomorrow :D, but I might bring her some food or something sweet tonight if she's still feeling bad, if that's not too much, gonna run it by one of my female friends first. Still freaking out about how fucking attractive she is, followed her on insta, and it looks like I actually might be pullin a solid 10. Stokkked would be an under statement.

14. dude it all sounds good but dont put her on a pedestal it looks like thats where your headed. You got her bro you FUCKING GOT HER already just keep being you no need to overdue shit. Take her out to lunch and see what kind of girl she is sober.

15. yea you sound like you got it but don't try too hard man. and dont over think it, just do what feels right.

16. [quote name='"JEI3US"']dude it all sounds good but dont put her on a pedestal it looks like thats where your headed. You got her bro you FUCKING GOT HER already just keep being you no need to overdue shit. Take her out to lunch and see what kind of girl she is sober.[/quote]

Actually really good advice guys. Thanks a lot! Yeah I Kinda do try too hard, but I go for girls that are out of my league and I'm always afraid to loose them. Girls like her could do way better, and I feel like if I don't treat them like queens they'll find someone better.

Guess I just have to build my confidence back up and relax. Being myself last night got me a 10 so I guess I should just take it easy and be me.

17. Dont be fooled by the thought that a girl can do better. A girl will marry a garbage man if she falls for him. Never be too cocky but make your presence known at all times.

18. [quote name='"JEI3US"']
    Dont be fooled by the thought that a girl can do better. A girl will marry a garbage man if she falls for him. Never be too cocky but make your presence known at all times.[/quote]

Yeah true. I don't think she's that type though, from what I know she's been single for a while, and usually turns guys down. So that can only help. Yeah, I'm anything but cocky, but definitely make my presence known, I've had my ass kicked a few times over girls it's ridiculous haha. It seems like every girl I date's exes are fucking body builders.

I'm trying to upload a picture or two of her to share her beauty with the rest of GC but the upload keeps failing on my phone. I'll try the browser.

19. Haha that's awesome...wish something like that would happen to me. Pics!

20. [quote name='"Beta4Lyfe"']In the eyes of a business man, this is one of hell of an oppurtinity... let me explain. Thai food... What is thai food? Who cares what it really is, but we all know it makes you shit. Shit hard. Takes time to digest, so this is the perfect time, in the morning. Use a videocamera (think small, iphone, etc.), and hide in the bathroom until she comes in. She'll walk and sit down, you come out of the closet and tell her what's up. Basicly your going to lay on your back on the floor with the cam looking up, she gonna squat over you and poo. Use a couple of buttplugs/whatever and send that into the fetish catagory of xhamster. Atleast $500.[/quote]

mitt romney?