Best night in a long time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by go_green, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Well i've hit a dry spell in fun lately. So tonight me and my neighbor are gonna hit up the local tennis courts and play some when a kid we know rolls up to his house and asks if we want to smoke. mind you atleast once every two weeks we smoke with him, so this is normal. well we go with him and my neighbor packs the bowl and they light up. I just don't find tennis in the dark fun while high, but its been a long and terrible week for me so i just take a big rip to get that euphoria. Well it worked, and we head over to the courts and start playing around, the kid is kinda high, not to where he couldn't walk, but where he couldn't really play. I'm just playing normal, seeing normal, everythings normal, except i feel great. unlike normal, but just great, you know.
    then we get a call from this girl thats my boys friend and she heads over. we start chatting while we hit around and then as we get tired, we find out that she just came down here so she could get a ride over hooters with this kid. so she takes out a cig and i remember my friend telling me about how nicotine helps like lock the high or something, so on about three or four puffs, we did that thing when you have your mouths like an inch apart and one blows the smoke and the other inhales and shit (i'm not a smoker, well not first hand atleast, and yea) well that just got me so fucking calm ontop of the euphoria i was getting from the icky. best feeling ever. (well that i know of atleast)

and ontop of that, she paid for a all you can eat wings thing over at hooters since i've been broke for a while. those hot wings just add to a high (or such) like nothing else. so what a great night.

now i am just sitting here on my computer after i just chugged like half a bottle of wine. not even a buzz man. i haven't had alcohol in so long, i didn't realize i had a tolerance to it. huh.

well i just felt like posting since i'm up till like four this morning. pce out

2. Hmmm last time I had hot wings, I was too high to hold the damn plate and dropped them all over my floor...then dropped my chocolate milk! fuuuuuuuuuuuck. :bongin:

3. Dude that just fucking sucks man. both the wings and the milk, thats a buzz kill right there. plus, when i eat wings, i go straight for the kill i guess. i don't have anything else, no dip, no drink, no bread, nothing. fuck load of hot sauce ontop and i'm good. man, i'm getting hungry again, fuck.

4. wings and chocolate milk, together? gross. i could understand plain milk, but chocolate milk + hot wings + ranch dressing? /yuck

5. Dropping Hot wings is a fucking travisty :bongin: RIP lil chicken wings