Best night ever.....ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Atlblazer, Jun 25, 2008.

1. So my night started off with a bad headache. I was at my ex-gf house cause me and her are still friends. She had these pain pills which never really worked, which sucked, well the worked later haha at like 3 in the morning. But, anyways me and her were sitting there on her couch smokeing a big fat joint, watching the number 13, and drinking some beer.

Well at about 12, we laid down on her couch, me on bottom her on top with her head on my shoulder I was high as hell and drunk, She was high as hell and drunk.

We ended up spending the whole night till about 5 in the morning laying on that couch watching movies...and I have to say that is definately the best night I have had in a long damn time.

2. sounds like a pretty solid night man, congrats, i love those kinda nights with girls. never would have been me, back with my ex tho, haha.
    ps, you should of made a move :p

3. I would have, but im going after another girl, and she has a boyfriend, but they had been fighting last night, and he went out to a bar, and then to his moms house to sleep.