Best news of my life!!!! I love all of you!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LittleGreenMan1, Sep 5, 2009.

1. :hello:I met a guy today who has a green card and no caretaker!!!:hello:

HOLY SHIT GRASSCITY DO YOU REALIZE WHAT THIS MEANS!! I CAN HAVE UP TO 24 PLANTS AS LONG AS I CAN PROVE TO HIS CLINIC THAT THIS GUY SMOKES THAT MUCH!!

I'M GOING TO SELL THE SETUP I HAVE NOW AND GO FOR A 1000W'er WITH 6'' SUNLEAVES WINDTUNNEL!!

THIS IS ALL TOTALLY LEGAL UNDER WASHINGTON STATE LAW!!! wwwaahhhttt the heeelll!!!!!

THE PUNISHMENTS ARE SO STUPID FOR THIS DRUG IF ITS THIS EASY TO BE ABLE TO BE A 'CARETAKER'.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS IS MY WETDREAM ! I FEEL LIKE MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN LEADING UP TO THIS MOMENT!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED I PLACED AN ORDER WITH ATTITUDE AS I'M SIGNING THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS TOMORROW!!!

Lowryder Easy Ryder AKA Lowryder #2 x AK47
    Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 03 seeds \tEASD58 \t1 \t£26.99
    Pick & Mix Seeds / Buddha Seeds Red Dwarf Feminized
    Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds \tPICK AND MIX SEEDS \t1 \t£8.99
    Pick & Mix Seeds / Buddha Seeds White Dwarf Feminized
    Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds \tPICK AND MIX SEEDS \t1 \t£8.99
    UFO 1 Dinafem Moby Dick
    \tfree Seed \t1 \tFREEFreebie/BOGOF
    UFO 2 Dinafem Seeds Roadrunner Autoflowering
    \tFREE SEED \t1 \tFREEFreebie/BOGOF
    UFO 2 Dinafem Powerkush
    \tFree Seed \t1 \tFREEFreebie/BOGOF

i'm going to keep a extensively detailed grow journal with macro and micro picture updates daily. so stay tuned!!!

I LOVE YOU GRASSCITY!!:hello:

2. Relax holmes. lol
    Don't you wanna try a few others besides lowriders too?
    Or are you counting on the UFO's to handle those?

3. If i were you i would buy a 1000w HPS and grow some white widow, g13 haze, the church, big buddah cheese and amnesia haze

4. Yup get something bigger if your are legal now and running 1kw.
    White Wids would be my first pick.
    Might go get a pay as you go credit card today to take advantage of some of those free seeds and UFO's myself.

5. not tryin to burst your bubble but 24 plants under 1 1000watter is not going to be pretty... my buddy has been growing medical buds for patients for 6 years or more and and one of the rooms he has he uses 4 1000w for 24 plants your gonna want at least 1 1000watt per 6 plants hes consistantly gettin 5-6lbs... and thats with a og strain..

6. LOL
    Also not trying to burst your bubble, but in Washington State, you are only allowed a total of 15 (FIFTEEN) plants. That includes seedlings, clones, plants in veg, in flower AND hanging. You are allowed a total of 24 (TWENTY FOUR) ozs. of dried bud/flowers/usable material.

Washington - NORML

Furthermore, I hope you are not looking at this as a "license" to buck the system and grow for financial gain...........the reason all the other states are so far behind the times is because of widespread abuse of the MMJ laws.

Finally, congrats on achieving your life's dream..........and thankfully the patient you're growing for will have an advocate to help provide his meds...........chunk

7. PPSSSSHHHH fine, no grow journal for you now!

8. Are you paying attention to the increasing cost of electricity?

My advice is to investigate LEDs.

See the hydro forum here for great LED insight