Best News In A While...gettin my first love back!

Discussion in 'General' started by ZerO Stay Tokin, Sep 29, 2006.

1. i dont wanna sound like a sappy pussy ass trick, but im real happy b/c my first true love and me are getting back together.

Lemme tell you our story...

I started goin out wit her in 8th grade. I lost my virginity to her, and she was a virgin too. I love this girl to death...still to this day. We went on and off till senior year.

After highschool, she moved to California. Today she signed online and i havent talked to her in a good year so i IM her. We get to talkin and reminisce about all the fun we've had over the years.

Keep in mind,this is the only girl i never cheated on. Me and her were such good companions, we could finish each other's sentences and all that shit. We know each other so well, we were so close.

She tells me that im the only guy that she truly loved, and i feel the same way about her.

Well she is going to college in NY and im gonna see her on monday, and definetly win her heart over like i did back in the day. I would do anything to be with her again, and she wants to be with me too.

The only problem is that i have a current g/f that im really not into (just ask bliz-nati) :p about the shit me and her go through on the daily. Shes a bitch and im going to dump her on sunday b/c i want to go out with my boo.

I love this girl more than anything... and im fucking estatic!

2. omg :D thats great man, im in love for the first time (i sound gay i know) with my girl and she loves me back \o/ great feelin...:D good luck ! :smoking::smoking:

3. My first lust is now a meth whore.....that isent a joke...

4. best feeling in the world.

ask anyone that knows me im always saying women are the downfall of all men. But this girl, this girl is different. She has my heart on lock.