Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best netflix movies while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sixxdnzg, Jun 4, 2011.

1. the movie by m.knight was so bad i wanted to rip my eyeballs out.
    the cartoon is pretty legit tho

2. #22 beezil97, Jun 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's amazing people eat that shit.

3. #23 Slurms McKenzie, Jun 5, 2011
    Fuk dude I can't remember
    It's called like cannabis truths he talks a lot about hemp and stuff it's more educational on the uses of hemp than the union informs

4. #24 sixxdnzg, Jun 5, 2011
    Ya. That shit was dissapointing. As long as u can get past the childish attitude in it. Its an amazing story!!

5. Watch the movie frozen. The one about the two guys and girl who get stuck on the Ski LIft over a period of like 3 days its fucking crazy.

6. #26 Slurms McKenzie, Jun 5, 2011
    I saw it, it had the dumbest story ever
    I like it when the guy breaks his legs and dies, it more a unrealistic exaggerated comedy

Watch the futurama movies there gooood

7. Definitely any of the star wars family guy. Funniest shit ever

8. Go to topdocumentaryflims dot com. They have tons of great films. And I always loved to watch south park high. If you want an amazing yet extremely sad doc. Dear Zachary a letter from a son to his father is one of the most emotional and raw docs out there.

9. #30 DDV, Jun 5, 2011
    Fuck yeah! :hello: that's all I've been watching all week.

10. The Other Guys
    Bill Burr: Let it go
    The Office (series)

11. The Wire, Dexter, American Psycho, The League, Archer, Sons of Anarchy...

12. #33 DiabloOnHigh, Jun 5, 2011
    It just grasped my interest immediately with a stream of facts I never discovered. It Gives you a feeling that your part of something. But... If you think that vid on YouTube is better, please send me the link!

13. Important things with Demetri Martin

14. #35 Slurms McKenzie, Jun 5, 2011
    I can't put the link since I'm on mobile

But it called "when we grow, this is what we can do" search full documentary, it like 80 minutes long and has a indian kid as a host

15. If you like war watch Restrepo. I was with them in the war for a little. Shits so intense and real footage.

16. man vs food is the shit

17. #38 Slurms McKenzie, Aug 5, 2011
    I like how he mesures everything with his head?!!

18. bizzare foods!

19. Smiley Face if your crazy stoned
    ummmm, friday, grandmas boy, something with the word greek in it... i dont remember im too stoned lol