Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Netflix Instant Movies While High??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zombiefuhrer, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Packing a bowl of no name dank now! Movie suggestions please that are on NEtflix instant!

2. The mike tyson movie.

3. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

4. im watchin 'How weed won the west' its a weed documentary. not really for laughs but still good:smoke:

5. Big Lebowski is good, I know that's on there.. Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, Half Baked, and Friday are all good when you're stoned.

Netflix's site was down for me when I tried to go there just now though.. said it would be back 15 minutes ago.

6. Forgot... I'm watching The Wall! :smoke:

7. I watched a documentary on Tupac while he was in prison. It's so good.

8. Human Centipede.

9. Not a movie but
    sOUTH PARK!!!!

10. #11 kushandbeer, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You sir, are a sick bastard! Hahahaha

11. LOL. I actually recommend that movie to everyone. I havent seen it just the sick preview. Could not bring myself to it but I talk about it alot.

There making a part 2 btw...12 person Centipede this time. Should be a excellent poo eating time.

12. Mars attack

13. Leaves of Grass is a good one, as well as Humboldt County.. Also ice road trucker deadliest roads is quite interesting =p

14. Bob's Burgers! Its a t.v. show, and I guarantee you will absolutely love it. IT'S HILARIOUS!

15. Shows horrible. Family Guys way better.
    Love the thread btw. I loved Hot Rod while high an of course Jay and Silent Bob

16. I love you Philip Morris with Jim Carrey, looks like this. Totally worth watching

[​IMG]

17. Antichrist... this movie mentally fucked me for a good year

so messed up
    gah

18. Watching the union while sober got caught last night lol.