Best Netflix exclusives?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Ultramaxx, Feb 17, 2023.

1. What are your favorites ofc for everyone who has had or has Netflix?
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. 'Wednesday', the show about Wednesday Addams from the Addams family, just outstanding.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. I have been meaning to make a thread this week about what to watch on Netflix. Need some new shows after I smoke.... I've recently watched "The Watcher" and thought it was pretty good. They renewed it for a 2nd season too. I saw the Pamela Anderson documentary, thought it was just okay

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. I originally thought you said “the Witcher” this show is nuts ! Haha so bizarre magic /fantasy show.
    I still gotta watch that sometimes.
    Any other top watches ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. lol. i've never seen that... The Watcher was pretty good, its not must watch TV but I was glad I decided to watch it. Its only 7 episodes

6. is this a Documentary or Series of episodes? I might check it out tonight after I smoke

7. All of us are dead & squid game is dope...

• Like Like x 2

8. Feb17th: Ganglands (Season 2) Netflix Original – French crime thriller returns where skilled
    thief Mehdi and his expert team of robbers are pulled into a violent and deadly turf war.

Polish sci-fi romance about an astronaut returning after 30 years of disappearance and hasn’t aged a day.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. If ur into music there's a few documentarys on bands/artists ect

• Like Like x 1
  10. They don't have those in English tho? @Vee

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. It's a new series based on her character. The first season only has 8 episodes because they weren't sure how it would go but it's gone gangbusters in the ratings... It's kind of a horror/comedy.

12. That sounds like Einstein's Theory of Special Relativity. Time slows down as you approach the speed of light.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Anyone watch Undercover? About the Ecstasy dealer

14. I'm a stoner I work the other way ...lol

15. Altered Carbon season 1 was phenomenal.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Started watching the Motley Crue movie last night. I'm about half way though it. I think its pretty good!

17. I read that book years back, the book is brill and wanting to read it again the tv was confusing,
    because of the ability to sleeve in and out
    I spent ages last month trying to find the tv show, s02 is around someplace both will make great movies
    often a great yarn with mates like comparing their current car popularity with the sleeve you can own(priced based) ..on that I'd be a sth amercian maybe a Bengali .....lol

• Like Like x 2
  18. Didn't even know it was a book lol.

Season 2 wasn't that good. They resleaved him into Anthony Mac and it just didnt' have the same feeling as S1 with Joel Kinnaman.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. I did a search and found a page on wiki, I read the book(1) years back in Danish I thought the author Danish ,...as I was told wrong also a comic on amazon

cheers

• Like Like x 1
  20. What are some new series coming out soon that you're looking forward to?