Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best natural blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by somepoe, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Recently i have been only rolling the leaf of entourages and im really liking the smoke i get from it. Im wondering what else should i try? im looking for just the leaves of tobacco.

2. game / Garcia y vega are basically as natural as your gonna find

3. ^^ like he said but i like dutch masters and backwoods to

Sent From Pluto

4. just use an unflavored blunt wrap it's pretty much the same thing. the only "all natural" rolling papers i know of are raw's but i don't think they have blunt wraps

5. Backwoods. They are just the actual.tobacco leaf.

while dutches and games have real outer leaf...the inner leaf is still processed ground up tobacco paper.

Still imo I think dutches and games are healthier than wraps and blunts like swishers, white owls, phillies etc..