Best Music

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by murder prince, Aug 1, 2002.

1. The Man
    The Music
    The Soother of Souls

NEIL YOUNG

Attached Files:

2. *puff*

*inhale*

hahahaha "i hate eminem because he's a fucking homophobe".. no he isnt.. you guys are the ones he hates... he mocks you in all of his verses man.. and he has some of the dopest shit ever out if you look for it. dont give knee jerk reactions if you dont understand his music.. blink 182 is kiddie music, but i dont really hate them as its oh so trendy to do these days.. they dont front like theyre punk at all.. they mock themselves in interviews all the time. and uhh i think goth and emo cause cancer or something.. so dont listen to that shit. but dont worry dude, youre hella keeping it real, yo.

yes im high.

3. grateful dead grateful dead grateful dead that is all i have to say

4. PHISH!!!!

5. Massive Attack vs. the mad professor (on of the all time best smoking records)

Limbonic Art - The Ultimate death worship (well you have to be on the edge of passing out to understand it fully, otherwise the harsh sounds can distract your focus from th important part)

Scorn - Locchi Barochi (now this is serious, I mean I feel stoned if i listen to this record while I'm sober)

Public Enemy - there's a poison goin' on (this record is one of the best hip-hop albums, it's PUNCHY and has a hard edge in everything, as on modern Hip-Hop everything's mellow and soft etc. this is like cold steel on your face)

Front Line Assembly - epitaph (oh my, this.... is an record that I like to listen quite alot, well it reveals itself when popping E's, wich is something I don't do too often, but it's a great trip in sound when stoned)

Nine Inch Nails - Fragile (first I didn't like this record THAT much, but when I listened it stoned there was so much stuff I hadn't noticed before and even in the cover there's Marijuana plant photographed very closely (or was it the cover or the inner sleeve?))

6. I can't believe that Ozzy, Pantera, Zakk Wylde's Black Label Society and Pearl Jam haven't been added to this list!!! Or maybe I just have a soft spot for these guys. You've got to check out BLS, Zakk is Ozzy's guitarist, and he can fuckin' jam!!