Best music while high??

Discussion in 'General' started by Cronite, Mar 25, 2009.

1. I dont know if there is a sticky or a huge forum with the same topic, so ill post this one up.

Share with us you favorite types of music, artists, and songs that you like to listen to while high or even normaly.

Mine: Deftones
    Gang Starr
    Frou Frou / imogean heap

Many others but share some of yours.

2. Pink Floyd for sure, just so amazing.

3. bob marley, peter tosh, sublime, and cypress hill

4. Who you tryin a' get crazy with esse? Don't cho know that I'm loco?

5. led Zeppelin is one of the greatest bands they have such a diverse list of songs amd heavy sounds from blues to folklore each band member brings thier own style. The doors jim morrison the greatest poet ever and I love that organ sound they incorporate in those songs... Hendrix pink floyd Marley wu tang aerosmith all good to blaze a blunt to

6. the beatles after 1965

7. #7 Afro Man, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    The Doors
    or
    Bloodhound Gang
    or
    Motley Crue

8. Young Jeezy, Gucci Mane, Gorilla Zoe, Jay-Z, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Nirvana, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Shania Twain, Garth Brooks, 3 Doors Down, Incubus, Goo Goo Dolls, The Game, Notorious B.I.G. (BTW, Biggie is better than tupac), Twista, Do or Die, Trey Songz, Pretty Ricky, R. Kelly, Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, and The Ramones...

I FUCKING LOVE MUSIC lmfao

9. Jeezy to Faith Hill. Oh... :eek: That is a vast variety!

10. #10 PennLaxPlayer, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    Painted Black, All Along the Watchtower, Sweet Emotion, Sittin Sidewayz, The Message, You Shook Me All Night Long(IDK), Crazy Train, Piano Man

11. The Postal Service is by far my fave.

12. Go for a drive out on some back country roads and crank up some BOSTON! They're awesome to drive to while high. Also, Tom Petty ...Running Down a Dream and Last Dance With Mary Jane are awesome tunes.

13. Listening to music is one of my favorite things to do while blasted, so it's gonna be hard keeping this short.

The Strokes, a few select Animal Collective songs, The Clash, Bob Marley, "96 Quite Bitter Beings" by CKY (the only song by them I like), "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley, "Still Alive" by Lisa Miskovsky (the Mirror's Edge theme), The Pillows, The Cars, Tenacious D, "Lonely Soul" by UNKLE, "Bittersweet Symphony" and "Sonnet" by The Verve, Whirlwind Heat's first two albums, The Velvet Underground, "The Sound of Silence" by Simon & Garfunkel, "Soul Man" by The Blues Brothers, Elvis Costello.

14. how about some tom petty and the heartbreakers

15. there is so much music from when I was younger before I smoked that I want to revisit now

16. CuDi, Atlas Sound, Tame Impala, Curren$y, Deerhunter, MGMT, Thievery Corporation, Deadmau5.

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o0Vcsr3iqc&feature=mh_lolz&list=LLKDjDTTWwZd4]YouTube - ‪Grails - Stray Dog‬‏[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXEQCZg4Nns]YouTube - ‪Om - Meditation is the Practice of Death‬‏[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbzJEqrP2No&feature=relmfu]YouTube - ‪Ballaké Sissoko & Vincent Segal - "Future"‬‏[/ame]

Just about anything thats good sober is great when you're high. Fakeass music sucks when high though, its obviously shallow and garbage. Real music, stuff thats deep and meaningful is best, but I just take that as a general rule.

18. i prefer any reggae whatever it may be. cuz its all damn good.

or pink floyd.
    some dubstep.

top fav's to get high too straight up.