Best Music when your high

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by toketheory, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Whats the best music when your stoned...so hard to decide...I think I def. enjoy Jurassic5 majorly...and Portishead...and Lost Prophets...so I dont know where that puts me

2. Pink Floyd. if I am in the mood. Also like to here some DJ Screw. There is some dude outta Dallas but I cant remember his name but his shit is trippy as fuck. Gotta ask my friend his name. Will post at a later time.

3. I keep on loving the REGGAE vibes!

4. Beatles, Pink Floyd, Hendrix, The Doors, CCR, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, Zepelin, Bob Dylan, Stevie Ray Vaughn

I think you get the point.

5. phish, pink floyd are nice.... lightly trippy, but for a full trip i listen to Sigur Rós. wow they kick ass....

6. Anything you "like" when you're sober, you will fucking LOVE when you're high.

7. I was just about to post them exact words.

8. Blues. Very emotional and wicked guitar solos... BB

9. pink floyd,tool,hendrix,pink floyd, rush,beatles,the who,cream,pink floyd, king crimson,zeppelin,jethro tull, queen

its all good oh yeah and bob marley man

Attached Files:

10. trance. turn on the WMP and play some trance. Great stuff...

DJ Mangoo - Eurodancer
    DJ Hydro - Trippin the trance

Great ones, definatly.

11. I like a lot of metal but when I'm stoned I usually listen to a little bit of everything else... well... maybe not country. ok, definitely not country. (don't hit me for saying that!)

I know a lot of you are Canadian, maybe someone else has heard of Godspeed You Black Emperor (sounds like a metal band name but it couldn't be further from the truth.. lol... very slow buildups, complex slow music, LONG songs, avant garde kinda stuff... an acquired taste I think.. good on mushrooms..hehe).

All of my friends like all different music so I get to (and have to) listen to a lot of different stuff.. almost anything but pop music which isn't too popular where I am (and thank god.. no offense) :)

To each their own, glad you all like different stuff.. I like or could get to like almost everything everyone else has mentioned so far :):):)

12. if you havent already...DOWNLOAD Slow Motion by Third Eye Blind.

13. reggae music brings the vibes to move your feet and the contious to free your mind. i love da reggae riddim.
    makes me feel IRIE

14. Marley, Phish, the Dead, Moe, King Crimson, Mars Volta... the list goes on.

15. anything that relaxes me...grateful dead, marley, dave matthews, 311, jack johnson, jimmy buffett, tool, sublime, etc.

16. TRANCE TECHNO is the shznitte. You can feel the music and understand it and shit if your into that. oh man, candy trip and listen to ALICE DJ-BETTER OFF ALONE..or just listen to it, lol

17. candy tripp= acid and ex(if yoru owndering whether to do it, do it. if your wondering whether to do just e, do it. if your wondering wether to do acid, do it. trust me. do it. tripping is good)lol

18. anything by bob marley.

pink floyds "comfortably numb"
    portisheads dummy album
    beatles"all around the universe"
    the who"behind blue eyes"& "love reign on me"
    or, nina simone?

if you get the horn may i recommend "slide show"its by an english trip hop dj and it lasts at least 6 minutes(longer than the average man!) and is dubbed with the infamous donna summer moans!! this will get the ladies for sure!!

good luck

19. Its been said before but the music you like will kill your ass when you're blazed. I've also found listening to classical music is amazing while high. It just makes much more sense to me, and I'm not a huge classical fan generally, but high its kick ass.

Grasscity Deals Near You