Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best music when high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by supra420, Jan 23, 2010.

1. In 15 pages 311 was mentioned once and it was amber?? WTF

Welcome by 311 is my favorite high song the bass is just soooo sick and mellow but funky.

Also slihtly stoopid, sublime, pepper, Marley, cypress hill, jack Johnson, Beastie boys, boy hits car and sooo many others

2. My favorite playlists include Pink floyd, bob marley, lil wyte, eminem, sublime, and immortal technique.

3. I love Jazz while high

4. For me it always differs from which one of my friends im hanging out with. Some friends its metalcore and progressive metal like veil of maya, born of osiris, august burns red, stuff like that. Then sometimes its keller williams, john mayer, incubus, modest mouse,MGMT, pink floyd. but no matter what, whoever im with, sublime and slightly stoopid are always thrown in the mix for good measure :smoking:

5. I listen to DJ Moondance but I love Pretty Lights and Bassnecter. I use to have a bangin sound system in my Jeep almost 3500 worth of shit. It might of been alittle much but I love music, and my subs

6. The Beatles (Magical Mystery Tour), The Decemberists, Bob Marley, Sublime, Pink Floyd, Counting Crows.

7. probably the best hip hop song to get high to or listen to high

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnD_CXnXEB8"]YouTube- Binary Star - Reality Check[/ame]

8. Anything that's relaxing and fun to listen to.

9. samesies.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql48JkvBQiE]YouTube - Emancipator - Good Knight[/ame]

11. Emancipator, Thievery Corporation, Mihkal, Deadmau5, Phish, grateful dead, string cheese, umphreys mcgee, flying lotus, J dilla, nas, The Game, people under the stairs, p groove, lotus