Best Music to play in flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Juan678, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Well im here hella high of earwax watching the BCS bowl and a question just came to mind.. Here it is....
    What is the best music to play while in flowering stage and why? Any opinions
    Can you play music while there sleeping?

2. sublime..they will feel irie

3. Is it reggae????

4. kinda yea...good vibes

5. Will they like being listening to reggae station 24/7

6. Ave Maria by Schubert

7. mine like icp...makes em taste like faygo

8. mine like pimp c... makes em taste like purple stuff

9. Studies have shown that classical is the best to play to them. Worst is rock. They like calm soothing beats, nothing too loud and staggard. Sometimes my plants will actually point towards the speakers verus the lights lol. I couldn't stand listening to classical all the time so I usually switch it up between that and reggae.

Haven't noticed any real benefits from playing them music other than they tend to be more "perkier." I also enjoy it, so why the hell not lol

10. Well do what I do. I thought the same thing a couple years ago. Except I asked myself if I was a plant what would I wan't to hear ?????

Easy... The sound of a water feature, flowing water. One of those dumb lamps w/ the water fountain in it is enuff. :D Try it.

11. I just searched and could not find it but a company makes this machine that produces some special sound that increases yields up to 20%. They make different sized ones, the largest covers a 100 foot radius or something. There not cheap, but they some outdoor farmers swear by them. They have rotating arms, one inside the other like the machine they made in the movie contact.

Id say classical is the best, its chill.

12. Is this thread for real? I'm kinda baked and playing tunes to your plants sounds like it would work but does it actually??

13. ^^^ read my post.

14. I would play some mozart or some beethoven..
    plan to grow LSD so that could be interesting

15. I have an aquarium a few feet from my plant. Hopefully my plant likes the sound of the water splashing from the filter.

16. I play downtempo electronic music. Like Hybrid or Way Out west.

17. Mychizzle Mybizzle

18. Dubstep, they love the womp womp then the drop :yay:. or at least i think they do...:smoke: