Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best music to listen to while blazed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blakkflame, Dec 29, 2008.

1. I love explosions in the sky when I smoke. Especially the song Remember me as a time of day. What about you guys?

2. I agree with Explosions in The Sky, it's music I can actually get lost in and just zone the fuck out too.

I like Animal Collective at times because it's trippy.
    I like Mobb Deep and Nas because the beats are fat and the lines are intellectual.

3. Bob Marley, Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, Zeppelin,CCR, Cream, The Beatles, The Doors, Electric Wizard, Jimi Hendrix, The Libertines, Method Man, Wu-tang Clan,Miles Davis, Radiohead, Rolling Stones, Rush, The Stooges

Lately ive been Listening to alot of Jimi Hendrix so hes probably at the top of my list right now.

4. Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Metallica, CYPRESS HILL!!!!!!, Kottonmouth Kings. Others I can't think of right now.

5. These types of threads pop up a lot, but you'd probably be better off in the Music Hall.

Anyways, it really depends on the underlying mood of how I am sober. If I'm really chill then decide to smoke a bowl, then I like to jam to like Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Interpol, something relax. If I'm pissed off (which has been the mood lately) I listen to Hardcore or Metalcore - Armed for Battle, Bury Your Dead, August Burns Red, Terror, etc.

6. Yea I know these threads pop up alot, but I just love explosions and I was wondering who all else listened to them. Sountribe is good too, I really like Jack Johnson also. Matisyahu is nice to chill out to, or to smoke to.

7. + rep for that sire.
    I would have to add Tech N9ne and SoundGarden

8. Moving Pictures album by Rush

9. Ratatat for all who wannna trip while high for the duration of their songs...

10. Thank you for that buddy, I will def listen to tonight when I am blitzed.

11. velvet underground - heroin is pretty good when ur high, if u listen closely its like a little story about them doing heroin, but its in song from

12. wu tang!!!!!!!! a tribe called quest, de la soul, afroman is pretty striaght, bone thugs n harmony, nas, ol dirty bastard... i just rly love old hip hop

13. sometimes it depends on the mood im in-i listen to almost everything- lately rap musics turned into pop music-so i stick with the classics-bob marley,radiohead,smashing pumpkins,state property,cassidy,and big L

14. Dont forget main source, eazy.......

15. Linkin Park.

They're my favorite band, so when I'm high it makes it soo much better.

16. i preferrably like a lot of shit going on, i think its safe to assume tht the mars volta is the shit when it comes to tht, i also like system of a down

17. Big L
    Bone Thugz
    Cypress Hill

18. Thievery Corporation is a big favorite of mine to listen to while stoned, The Cure is always good, Massive Attack, Portishead, Morcheeba...basically anything trip-hop or otherwise chill

For the real strong sativas though it's gotta be stuff like Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, maybe a little Serj Tankian or System of a Down.

It all sounds good when you're high...minus country

19. i listen to a lot of different music when im ripped.
    usually i'll go with cypress hill, bone thugs, pink floyd, and rbl posse.