Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Munchie Food EVER

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xROLDANx, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The original.. the beautiful... the never-gets-overdone....

pb & j.

2. I visited my sister a few weeks ago, and she's an aspiring chef. Anyway, she knew I was high and started cooking, she made a fucking chicken fried steak burger, with a fucking taco on it.

I love my sister, it was so tasty. :)

3. Pho from any viatnamese restaurant!

4. cereal. fruity pebbles.

5. ha is she single? :D

Sounds so good right now man

-BH

6. I have to agree with Snoop: Frito Lays, Twists, honey barbecue. Just thinking about them makes me want to get some.

7. can of hormel chili mixed with a block of melted velveeta cheese

8. any food with more then 3 items like hot pockets or sandwiches because pot inhances your senses so all the flavers want to make you puke for joy

9. just a plain old hersheys milk chocolate bar is great.

10. Had one today, and once again proved to myself that chicken shwarma is my absolute favourite food when stoned.

11. #71 Hydroxy11, Oct 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2009
    Whats with all the junk?

Everyone here is concerned about the quality of their weed (and vaporizing for their health) but no one seems to care about their food being high quality or healthy!! Seems hypocritical. You are what you eat people! Stop killing yourselves with junk and soda.

I try to eat all natural or organic foods. Things that come from nature. ;) I drink milk, 100% juice, tea, and lots of water.

Fast food/soda is the cigerettes of the food industry. Gross!

12. One word. CHIPOTLE!!!:yummy:

13. #73 never choke, Oct 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2009
    when me and my friends get blitzed, we usually head to our local kebab place.
    there's lots of great food, pizzas, kebabs, fries, chicken wings and other, mostly oriental/turkish food. its delicious and you can get a great meal + drink for under 5€ plus the owner is really nice, usually gives us some snacks and tea for free. their kebab is my favorite thing to eat, high or not :p.

14. Apples and grapes, or really any fruit. It's the candy of nature.

All day.

15. OK. CHECK IT. the greatest food to eat when your really high is this...
    Ingredients: 1 Box of store bought waffles, 1 box of store bought pancakes, 1 bag of mini chocolate chips, one jar of peanut butter, and a toaster oven and i microwave.

ok. here we go. cook a pancake in the microwave then a waffle in the toaster oven, once everything is done put chocolate chips on top of the waffle and then peanut butter on top of the pancake. put these two together as a sandwich and put in the toaster oven. once you take it out smother it in syrup and enjoy!

times and temperatures vary. I've never kept any specific time or temperature, i just cook until it looks right. but this meal is so worth it and so good and can be made in less than 4 minutes. enjoy!

16. pussy! but really tho pancakes are the shit when ur stoned, specially wit choco chips man, tha fuckin bomb!!

17. My favorite munchie food is peperoni dipped in pizza sauce cause like after i smoke i get kotton mouth so bad and something salty always is best.... with sweet tea :hello:yayeee!!

18. beef ramen noodles with hot sauce n a grilled reubin and big glass of some grape kool-aid. oh yea

19. Fritos of any kind are the best

20. peanut butter, chocolate, marshmallows, between 2 pieces of bread

microwave until soft

eat with silverware and enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.