Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Munchie Food EVER

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xROLDANx, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cereal. Gives you food and a little liquid at the same time :D Or a smoothie is always nice

2. its all about Yum Yum Donuts. open 24/7 and if u go late enough they'll have fresh made ones

3. Entenmanns cheese filled crumb coffee cake:

[​IMG]

'nuff said :D

4. chocolate covered pretzels. hands down.

You've got everything. The sweet, the salty, the smooth, the crunchy, the CHOCOLATE...all wrapped up in one little bite. It's pure bliss in snack form.

I also like to have some hot and cold, so I tend to make pizza puffs for the convenience...I also like to dip oreos in chocolate pudding or put some vanilla or mint chip ice cream on a warm delight....

shit I'm hungry now...:smoking:

5. its hard to say.

Yesterday I had a big ass bowl of Frosted Flakes and they were dank as fuck.

Its just like eating any other time, sometimes you're feeling something sweet, sometimes something spicy, etc etc etc.

6. french toast. the other day i was completely baked and decided to make myself some frenmch toast for fun and they were AMAZING!

7. #27 andycand, May 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009
    Ok these are my favorites. Im suprised no one has said FLAMIN' HOT CHEETOHS!!! Also kettle chips sea salt and vinager (amazing). burritos with sour cream and little bit of avacado. Last but not least, every single microwavable food, microwavable little chicken things and microwaveable tacos god there so good tasting but there so bad for you. but who cares. Who agrees wit my post becuz these are my favorite munchie foods.

Almost forgot, BAGEL BITES!!

8. new fave meal while stoned. CHILI AND TORILA CHIPS
    orr, doritos cool ranch, soo spicy

9. :smoking: yer man

10. Left overs man like some spaghetti and meatballs or any type of good left over dinners that or run out to elevation burger get that all organic burger with organic fries man thats wats up man

11. Hey ppl, new guy here... Best thing for me is pop-tart peanut butter and jelly sandwich. don't knock it till you try it!

12. haha that sounds pretty creative man well everyone can get creative wen they are stoned haha thats sounds good man welcome to the forum

13. really good vanilla ice cream with pure maple syrup. it is simple, it is sweet, it is delicious

14. gotta get taco bell! fuck it is the shit for munchies and cheap also. but if you wanna bake at your pad just buy a shit ton of pizza rolls

15. MVP Quarterback Scramble from IHOP. Eggs, saussage, bacon, ham, hashbrowns, and cheese all mixed up together. Comes with 2 buttermilk pankakes too! :)

16. haha o golly...
    ummm sun chip chedder harvest ftw but my faves wen blazed.
    chocolete popsicle,kfc chicken legs,roast beef sandwich,raman(oodles of noodles beyatch!),jelly donuts.or burger king junior waffle,and can never go wrong with jelly filed donuts!!:smoking:srry im in marshmellow land?!

17. Cheesy popcorn for some reason just hit's the spot well.... :D

18. Pistacios and snickers

19. yeh we gonna try that shit today.

20. Fuck yeah taco bell :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.