Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Munchie Food EVER

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xROLDANx, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've recently started going to 7-11 a lot for munchies (moved into an apartment that has one in walking distance) and i noticed that the big gulp is one of the greatest things ever. I usually get one shot of the cherry flavoring and then put in orange crush soda. Always hits the spot! And in all actuality the sandwiches and stuff that you can put in the industrial microwave are always pretty darn tasty. Just make sure you microwave it one level below what it calls for (if it says 4, press 3 and so on), and allow it to cool off for a short time or you'll be left with a nasty burn.

2. Taco Bell, or Pho...
    shit is delicious man

3. Bloomin onion. So bad for you but soooo gooooooood

[​IMG]

4. My favorite munchy food has got to be birthday cake icecream
    and i just wanted to say arizona tea is amazing

5. dominos oven baked sandwhiches
    chicken habanero is soo fucking good
    and you gotta try the chocolate lava cakes

6. A 3 cheese ramen noodle dorito burrito!

7. explain how you make that

8. u make some oriental ramen noodles, and get a tortilla, throw it in the microwave with some of that sprinkle cheese on it, add ramen noodles and crushed up cool ranch doritos, and roll that bitch up!

9. Brilliant ^^

Triple flavour popcorn in a huge tin Xmas style. Gives you sweet Carmel popcorn, buttered, and cheddar cheese. eating as I type one handed.

10. Anything lol. I'll eat anything when I'm in the hungry zone. Leftover lasagna, ice cream, naan, lol. I'd have to say cookies and cream pop tarts are my favorite though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.