Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best munchie chocolate type

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Danceswithjuub, Dec 23, 2010.

1. I am sitting here with Milk, Dark, Sweet Dark, Etc.

2. Milk homie:cool:

[​IMG]

3. Chocolate with nuts all day. Plain chocolate gets boring sometimes.

4. Plain 'ol milk chocolate hershey bar, and cheddar sun chips. Best combo ever.

5. White chocolate is an abomination and a disgrace to the name chocolate. It has no cocoa which is the main ingredient.

6. Blasphemy! White chocolate is a gift from the gods of chocolate. A smooth creamy delicious gift.

7. White chocolate...I like to not be able to know whether to smoke my chocolate stash, or my hash:rolleyes:

8. White chocolate, don't have it that much, all i ever see is all the "brown" chocolate.

9. Dude.. I'm unhuman.. I hate chocolate.
    Unless it is in the chip form, and surrounded by delicious mint ice cream :D

10. didnt know that, but thats great lol, i hate white chocolate, but i loveeee sum dark chocolate :D