best muchies food?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by White Smoke, Mar 20, 2009.

1. whats urs?
    i like cupcakes or cheese puffs

2. Oreo's. :)

3. i love to call for a pizza 30 minutes and i have a nice XXL pizza with extra cheese :) for 7 euro ( something like 8-9$ ).

4. There is one of these threads every other day, and every other day my answer changes. Today the best munchie food is, Chicken Flavored Crackers with Cheese Whiz in a Can!

5. anything

I wouldnt be able to think of 1 best, but here are my favorites

Nachos and cheese with hamburger and bunch of other things and sour scream and salsa

Tacos, and soft tacos, cinimon toast crunh, Mr noddles aka ramen noodles. fuck i donno im sure im missing alot of realy good food, but anything is goood. lol

6. I'm not quite sure what a chicken favored cracker is lol, but I don't really have a favorite. Any food I find is usually what I wind up eating.

7. On the unhealthy level, I'd say pizza and a pepsi. soooo delicious

But on the healthier level, an apple and water is really tasty. Or a banana with peanut butter slathered on it and a glass of milk.

Since I'm trying to eat healthier, I'll often go with the latter if I'm on my own.

8. i don't think there is such a thing as the "best" munchy food, but i'll tell you my favorites: orange cinnamon rolls with a glass of milk, then a nice tasty digiornio pizza with some tea, then a nice fat dinner of steak potatoes and carrots. DELICIOUS:hello:

9. Just blazed 'bout an hour ago and havingg me some chili right now! It tastes SOOOOO goodddd!!!!!!! :D

10. [​IMG]

its gotta be chic fil a, the nuggets and some waffle fries

11. hellz yeah my grandma makes homeade granola and i always put milk on it...its bomb

12. theres so many good munchie foods. a mcgrittle from mcdonalds is the best by far. then i would have to say cotton candy ice cream . yummmm

13. Lasagna is soft and tasty.....

Attached Files:

14. Tator tots FTW!

15. Psilocybe cubensis make ill munchies. :D

oh, and milk and cookies.

16. #19 dankNJ, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    the snack brand called munchies

its has all your favorite snacks blended together

edit- i have to agree with the man above me, nothing after smoking eating some booms

17. chilli cheese fritos or jalapeno cheddar cheetos