Best movies while stoned??

Discussion in 'General' started by GhettoShinobi, Feb 5, 2008.

1. :bongin:I think The Invasion was amazing, i could'nt watch the whole thing though i panicked and ran. War of the World, made too much sence and i turned up scared for a week about a alien invasion. Any other good onez?

2. Did you really like The Invasion? I really was into the premise of the whole movie but the movie itself sucked haaaard...I was really disappointed :(

I'd say if you've never seen it, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is a cool flick :p

3. yeah i see that one time, with piff. and i was scared straight. the ending scared me :eek:

4. well wheni watched the Invasion i did'nt know what was going on, then suddenly everyone got really stiff, and i was petrified. I think it's a remake of Invasion Of The Body Snatchers.

5. lol I didn't say I couldn't understand what was going on, it was a simplistic movie to follow.

and yes. how could you not know its a modern remake of the body snatchers

6. iunno, have you seen any of the SAW's??

7. Yes and they're fucking terrible. There is something exploitive and sick about filming fake torture and slapping a shitty story to it. Saw 1-19 make me sick.

8. I laughed so hard my tummy hurt, if your a movie critic then DONT LOOK. Cheech and Chongs " UP IN SMOKE". The other movies they made were OK, but the first one is a classic..........

9. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is the absolute best movie to watch while stoned.

Where the Buffalo Roam is great too but a lot slower.

10. pan's labyrinth, watch it high, it will freak you out some because the movie looks crazy visually.

11. Oh, cmon dude. Nice Dreams? I think that one was fucking hilarious. Even better than Up in Smoke. Still smokin is good if you like to see them do a bunch of different sketches. They can play some pretty good characters! Tommy Chong could really do some serious acting.

12. Fear an Loathing
    Donnie Darko
    Red vs Blue

13. Half Baked
    Dazed and Confused
    Up in smoke fo sho!

14. Defiantly Fear and Loathing. By far my favorite movie to watch high. Half baked is another good one.

15. well in the end it's all what you like my list consists of- saw 1 & 2. dawn of the dead. cheech n chongs. and mostly anything from judd apatow. i have pans labrynth but never got around 2 watchng it

16. Definitely The Science of Sleep...what a trippy movie :eek:

17. Oh man, did you see the original or first remake? Invasion of the Body Snatchers, what a good movie. Just thinking about the end gives me the chills. That scream :eek:

I'd check out I Heart Huckabee's. Funny ass movie stoned. Random and about everything and nothing.

18. one of my dudez told me about this movie based on the life of a crack head.. creeped me out, n e one might kno wut movie this is?

19. Half Nelson or it may be Requiem for a Dream?