Best movies while high

Discussion in 'Movies' started by dayzd41, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Although ive seen many movies high, I have got to say The Science of Sleep is the CRAZIEST movie ive ever seen. Strongly recommended

Any other movie recommendations??

2. Forrest Gump, the first time I saw this movie all the way through I was blitzed and it changed my life.

3. Puff Forest, pass?

4. Pi...dude it gonna wow you! It talks about math a bunch, but you don't need to be good at math to watch the movie. Oh and 30 Rock is hilarious high, but that's a TV show...

5. #6 ek7, Feb 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2011
    I'd say Altered States, Suspiria, The Jacket, The Fly, Wall-E, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, and The Brave Little Toaster have been some of the best movies I've seen when I was high.

I'd recommend more, but I'd say these are the top of the crop.
    haha :smoke: ek7

side note: Poobrick, I definitely agree that Pi is an amazing movie, but sadly I haven't seen it high. :/

6. I would have to 100% agree with inception and forrest gump
    inception totally blew my mind
    Keep em coming :hello:

7. I guess I have to see Inception, haha.

8. EK7: Dude I am honestly not a huge stoner, I enjoy smoking but more casual with it. But really Pi is amazing when you are stoned, at least for me. It was how the music integrated with the movie. Like when he says "10:48 Press enter..." those moments became very intense for me. I watched it two more times within 48 hours and the only other movie in the past six months to get me to do that was Inception (which while I didn't think it was as epic as it was made out to be [felt like the matrix in a way] it was still pretty good)

P.S. I love "( )" like Pokernaut hates Indicas.

9. Other films I can recommend are Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Requiem for a Dream. Great Films and Forest Gump is also pretty neat stoned, that's the way I first saw it =)

Also basically anything from David Kronenberg, Terry Gilliam, the Cohen Brothers and ofcourse Quentin Tarantino. If you're into Pink Floyd, The Wall (Film) will blow your mind away!

10. I want to share this movies for you. They are as under:-
    1. The Descent.
    2. The Devil's Rejects.
    3. Planet Terror.
    4. House of Wax.
    5. Trick ‘R Treat.

11. I agree that it's a great movie, when I was saying "sadly I haven't seen it stoned" I was more dwelling on the fact that I have yet to watch it again, and yet to see it stoned. I totally agree with you man, the music was what helped make that movie. And one other thing (I'm not a dude :smoke: )

12. Said it once and ill say it again.
    [​IMG]
    Badass soundtrack, awesome effects, funny as hell.
    :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

13. Evil Bong 1 and 2.
    Best Stoner Indie Comedy of all Time!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6hT0qFnucM]YouTube - Evil Bong Trailer[/ame]

14. Im not going to lie.. Requiem for a Dream made me depressed...
    and scott pilgrim was just bad ass :cool: effects blew my mind

15. My Favourite movie

Titanic
    The Dark Knight
    Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire