Best Movies To Watch When Your Stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by BreezyF, May 29, 2012.

1. The original SAW. It's so fuckin cheezy man

2. Anything with George Carlin in it lol.

"I've got an idea about homelessness. Do you know what they ought to do? Change the name of it. It's not “homelessness”, it's “houselessness”. It's houses these people need. A home is an abstract idea, a home is a setting, it's a state of mind. These people need houses; physical, tangible structures. They need low-cost housing. But where are you going to put it? People don't want it near them. We've got something in this country, it's called NIMBY. N-I-M-B-Y; ‘Not In My Backyard'! People don't want anything, any kind of social help located anywhere near them! You try to open up a halfway house, try to open up a drug or alcohol rehab center, try to do a homeless shelter somewhere, try to open up a little home for some retarded people who want to work their way back into the community. People say “Not in my backyard!” People don't want anything near them. Especially if it might help somebody else. Part of that great American spirit of generosity we hear about."

3. #43 Heinous Anus, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    Freaked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=somRY_YoWY4

4. I prefer to listen to music when I'm high. Movies put me to sleep no matter how good they are when I'm baked.

5. #45 Monstrous god, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    Big trouble in little China.
    Kurt Russells lines are pure gold

6. Natural Born Killers, Fight Club or anything psychological orbt quentin Tarantino

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I just watched the new Hercules and that was pretty good. But it was also kind of bad at the same time.  IDK i was stoned ok???? :confused_2:

8. Blows I know but I've only seen pineapple express on TV so it was censored

sent from your mom's house

9. #49 keyser_soze, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    Kill bills
    Return of the living dead
    Dark knight but that's anytime
    Clue!

10. Pandora is a stoners best friend!

11. I thought Life of Pi was pretty fucking crazy

12. The Exorcist.

The Blair Witch Project.

13. Training day is personally my favorite. Actually I was thinking about that movie while I took my pic

14. Fear and loathing in Las Vegas.

Pulp fiction

Trailer park boys.

15. Just saw Drive the other day and it's perfect to watch while stoned.  Some of it is a little gory but overall it's great, plus the soundtrack is amazing while high.

16. Harold and Kumar?
    Uhh Pineapple Express

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Pineapple express or The Big Lebowski.