best movies to watch high

Discussion in 'Movies' started by thcbudsmoker, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Just a little list i compiled. So high when i wrote this.

Pineapple Express -- Hilarious. You can get slightly buzzed or completely ripped and still enjoy it equally. James Franco is very funny and it's really easy to watch when high. Apparently Seth Rogen made this movie to watch when high.

How high to get (1-10) -- doesn't matter

Half Baked -- 'Nuff said.

How high to get -- 5

Ice Age (first 30 minutes) -- Get really high if you want to watch this one. First 30 minutes are by far the funniest and the animation is trippy as hell.

How high to get: 10

Any episode of Weeds, Family Guy or South Park -- The interplay between Doug and Andy is very funny in Weeds, the rest not so much. Family Guy and South park are both very entertaining. animation is awesome when stoned.

How high to get: 6 for Weeds, 8 for Family Guy and South Park

Requiem for a dream -- It's good when high, although very depressing. Don't watch this if you want to have a good time.

How high to get -- 5 or 6

The 40 Year Old Virgin -- not exactly a stoner movie, but funny nonetheless.

How high to get: 7

Anchorman: Funniest movie period.

How high to get: 9 for best effect

Superbad, Knocked Up: Both Seth Rogen Movies. Superbad is the funnier of the two if you ask me, but because knocked up is more of a stoner movie, I enjoyed it more.

How high to get: 8 for both

Wedding Crashers: Solid movie to watch high. The first hour is extremely funny (comparable to Anchorman personally) but the second half degenerates into a sappy, unfunny and fake love story. Still a solid pick though

How high to get: 7

Transformers: The transformers are crazy when high, and Megan Fox is SO HOT.

How high to get: 8

2. How High: Hilarious movie, you don't even have to be high.

How high to get - doesn't matter

Fight Club: Only if you have watched it before, and understand it. It made me trip kinda, I pondered life afterwords lol.

How high to get - 8+

Waiting... :Funny movie, especially if you have worked in a restaurant.

How high to get - 5+

Grandmas Boy: AMAZING!

How high to get - Doesn't matter, the higher the better

Idk, i cant think of anymore right now.

3. Secrets

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Yellow Submarine is my favorite movie for any drug, from weed to lsd.

5. fight club is deep when you're high

6. I'll never ever see "Up In Smoke" too many times.
    um, get blitzed cuz you won't be able to watch it without weed, you'll go nuts!

7. The Wall! yeah... the movies listed above I pretty much agree with... I'm good with all of Quientin's movie's... anything trippy, any GOOD action movie, horror movie... sweet animation movies are always great high too.

For animation I really suggest Spirited Away.

But yeah... watch The Wall high.

How High: For the wall, as high as you possibly can.