best movies to watch high

Discussion in 'Movies' started by tinydncr56, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Troy909, +rep for having some of my favorite movies to watch baked in your top 5.

2. The Rundown

the acting is horrible,the action is fake but the movie is AWESOME

i can't put my finger on it but this movie is my favorite movie to watch high why i don't now

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBApEzlmsfk]YouTube - The Rundown Fight scenes[/ame]

anybody else seen this?

3. old boy! its a korean mental head fuck of a film.....ABOLUTE CLASS!!!:smoke:

4. Well, here are some best movies that need to be watched by everyone:
    1. Avatar.
    2. Inception
    3. Titanic.
    4. Get Him To The Greek.
    5. Cop Out.
    6. Iron man 2.

5. Well, best movies to watch are:
    1. The Hangover.
    2. Avatar.
    3. Step Brothers.
    4. The Pink Panther.
    5. Titanic
    6. Inception.

6. The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus (Heath Ledger's last movie): no matter how high you are, as soon as he goes through the mirror for the first time you'll want to smoke more and stay as high as humanly possible for the rest of it

Avatar: Pretty well expected, mindblasting visuals are mindblasting

Pink Floyd's The Wall: there aren't many words to describe this movie other than: IT'S FUCKED.

Alice in Wonderland: either the old cartoon one or the new Depp one are good to watch baked

Planet Earth: IF you haven't already watched Planet Earth stoned off your nuts, what the fuck are you still doing reading this? Go smoke yourself into oblivion and watch as many as you can. Not only is it educational, it's fucking entrancing at the same time.

BBC's Life: see "Planet Earth". The only sucky part is that Oprah narrates instead of the glorious awesomeness known as David Attenborough, and she talks to you like you're a 7-year-old. Shit gets old fast, but other than that it's almost more entertaining than Planet Earth

Grandma's Boy: one of the best stoner flicks of all time. I like it more than Cheech and Chong or Harold and Kumar

Sunshine: a very little-known movie about a space mission gone wrong. It's incredibly directed, i mean it's actually ridiculous how well it was directed, and it's one of those brain-fuck trip outs. Go rent it on HDDVD or blu-ray. it's the only way

there are plenty more, but that'll do for now

7. These comedies are nuts when you're high:

Tenacious D and the POD
    Trippin
    Grandma's Boy
    Get Him to the Greek
    Friday/Next Friday

8. Machete
    LOTR
    Battle Royale

9. Well, here some movies that must watch:
    1. Titanic
    2. Avatar
    3. Saving Private Ryan
    4. Black Hawk Down
    5. Inception
    6. Grease.

10. hahaha! me and my friend just did that not too long ago we both had never seen it before it was crazy shit!!

had to make an account just to tell you lol

11. Just watched smiley face.

was a fucking hilarious movie, definitely recommend that. And thank you whoever posted it for originally suggesting it.

12. The Mask. that movie is funny as fuck for some reason

13. The brave little toaster. toaster's so baked in the beginning. Plus the blanket is a boss:smoking:

14. I just watched The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus last night whilst high it was coool.

15. You need to watch How High.

16. #76 LookASquirrel, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2011

Update
    Cheech And Chong Up In Smoke, and Nice Dreams is great.
    Scott Pilgrim Versus The World
    Pink Floyd: Pulse. The light show is amazing.
    Almost forgot, Freaked. That movie is a goddamn trip.

17. i got mind control over deebo, he be like shut the fuck up. i'll be quiet, but when he starts walking away, i'll start talking again..

18. I finally watched Cheech & Chong's movies. They don't bullshit when they call these guys kings of stoner comedy

19. Titanic is best movie for me.

20. Due Date. One of my favorite scenes is the scene in the range rover on the highway.