Best Movies to watch high?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by kylepeppers1992, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Lucy and Interstellar to me was one of the best movies to watch while stoned of 2014

2. jurassic world was cool as hell. don't wanna spoil the ending but it's badass.

3. it sucks sober but is quite funny while stoned get hard. Mad Max fury road was an awesome movie to watch as well

4. I watched Mr Bean the movie (the first) stoned a few days ago. I remember liking it as a kid and it was hysterical.

5. I second Jurassic World. Way better than the 3rd one - although not sure if that was just because of the high lol.

Not seen them yet, but waiting for Tomorrowland and the new Mission Impossible - I bet they'll be pretty good whilst high.

Just, whatever you do... DON'T watch Sinister. I know this isn't really as "scary" as a lot of movies in the same genre, but WOW. That lawnmower scene scared the shit out of me whilst I was wrecked.

6. 2001 A Space Odyssey

Mind Game
    Enter the Void
    Blueberry
    Samsara
    Baraka

These films simply feel good to watch while high, also very thought provoking.

7. Ive seen both a hundred times but the other day my step brother smoked with me and got super stoned and he was scrolling through netflix and turned on mac and dev and he bust out into laughing at the talking joint in like the first 2 minutes and could not stop so i just took the controller from him and im like "you're a fucking joke m8, you cannot handle this shit" and had to turn it off before he pissed his pants

8. Love pink flamingos Blake.

9. I watched Blade high the other night and it was absolutely amazing. I'd liked it before but I was now fully able to grasp all the subtleties and intricacies of the film.

10. Lord of The Rings was crazy when I watched it high. My list would be

Lord of the rings
    Halloween
    Damn near any action movie from the 90s or early 2000s.
    Etc.

I guess I like any movie high

11. dude, where's my car? //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.png

12. Ok hands down mr.happy by vice is one of the best short films anyone can watch high or not. When stoned it feels like a movie and it has meaning. Search iy up on youtube, chance the rapper stars in it which is awesome on his own, he is a very good actor. If u don't like it is will quit weed. I swear it's the best thing ever. Trust me.

13. Friday.....
    On Friday

14. either anchorman or superbad for me! had me rolling on the floor!

15. Watch a movie called momento. Trippy as hell when you are high. Another one is called "a Scanner darkly". Total stoner movie.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Pineapple Express, or Grandmas Boy.

17. #37 mandijames00, Nov 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2015
    Guys how's about harry potter movies?

18. Friday the 13th 2009 hbomax

19. I recommend watching a good action movie, it's a real thrill.

20. Not a movie but I love watching South Park episodes