Best movies to watch and smoke to.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by allREZDup, Nov 15, 2009.

1. any michael bay movie, so many explosions and action

2. it doesnt nessesarly have to be a stoner movie but if were talking about stoner movies it would have to be grandmas boy. try watching any nightmare on elm street movies while stoned and belive me, you will trip t'f out. i nearly shit my pants watching part 4 one time while stoned.

3. I love watching pretty much anything when I'm stoned but cheech and chong up in smoke will always be the best movie to watch

4. Dazed and Confused
    Fear and Loathing in Loss Vegas.
    The Wall Pink Floyd Movie... I cannot even describe how much this ovie tripped me out, the images and music... ugh haha.

5. The first time I saw jurassic park baked it blew my fucking mind. Highly recommended (no pun intended)

6. Pineapple Express, Big Lebowski, and Pulp Fiction fo sho. But..

Enter The Void: By far the trippiest movie I've ever seen. Watch this shit. Trust me.

7. Django Unchained.

8. Pineapple Express sucks IMO while funny storylines blows and a lot of things about it are so cheesy and exaggerated. Dazed and Confused is legit.
    No conflict, just some kid partying for his first time.
    Also got his ass beat.
    "You cool man?"

9. How dare you..

10. Pineapple Express
    Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
    /thread

11. The Fall.... Outstanding...

[​IMG]

12. pineapple express aint terrible but there are better stoner movies out there

13. Terminator 2 judgement day or whatever is fucking bad ass to watch .

14. [quote name='"skiballer"']both harold and kumar movies..Neil Patrick Harris tripping on shrooms..Freak Show..Smoking with George Bush..those movies are great[/quote]

Have you seen the new Christmas movie they made, not as good but still funny watch.

I'm a little tea pot short and stout

15. The Cabin in the WoodsThat '70s ShowCheech and ChongFrom Dusk Til DawnThe Spongebob Squarepants Movie

16. Pans labyrinth, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, trainspotting,four brothers. 

17. Super troopers, step brothers even though there's only one time tree is mentioned the whole movie haha

18. Anvil, the Story of Anvil!

19. Lord of the rings.