Best movies for getting game/talking to girls

Discussion in 'General' started by herbal essence, Jan 21, 2014.

1. I was talking to one of my buddies today about improving his game and flirting with girls and was trying to think of a good movie with a character that is really smooth with girls that he could try to be like..couldn't think of too much so was wondering if you guys had any?Any good movies out there where one character is really a ladies man/knows what he's doing with girls? What movie would you have someone watch and replicate the character if they were having trouble getting girls?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. No, stop being beta, become comfortable with yourself, work out your anxieties and wing it. You'll eventually get it. Seriously, don't act, you'll just fuck it up. Hollywood isn't the best dude to get advise from anyways.

3. Alright, alright, alright.

[​IMG]

4. Fight Club.
    Just do everything Brad Pitt does. Widespread terrorism optional. 

5. I agree with fight club.Also Tom Cruise in Top Gun. Ashton Kutcher in the movie Spread.

6. #7 MooseyPoo, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
    Watch and learn,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NGggshaTwE

:bongin:

I've been thinking about starting this show up again. I started it and never got into it but now I find the awkward humor hilarious.

8. The ladies man. Duh

9. The name's Bond.

[​IMG]

10. booty call

11. hall pass....Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I wish I could rep. Favorite movie ever.

13. ^^^ actually never seen it lolSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. You don't need a movie, just show confidence, dress nicely, good hygiene, and then you'll be getting girls. Confidence through body language and vocal projection is key. And escalating. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Be like Ferris Bueller 

16. You need to grow some balls.

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390273738.621189.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I've been told I'm a cross between Sterling Archer and Bender from Futurama.

19. #20 Green Star, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    If "your friend" is serious about this, I would suggest looking into PUA and perhaps maybe a food service job as a cashier for a little bit. The food service is mainly to break down the shyness/anxiety that is built up and PUA to help learn some techniques and build a better self image. I'm a 6'0 400 lb male who wears a leather jacket, white V neck and a pair of dark washed Levi's with a part in my hair. It's safe to say that I make an entrance whenever I enter a room hahaha. However, I was not always as confident as I am now.To start off, learn body language techniques, as well as the art of suggestion. Social engineering, essentially. At the very least, learn to smile (fake a "real" looking smile, with the eyes), learn to laugh, and don't be afraid to poke fun at a girl and make her laugh. Be interesting and at the very least, a bit outgoing. Top Gun and Fight Club are two of my favorite movies and they work incredibly well for this sort of thing. A lot of the other suggestions made by other a Blades are awesome too. Good luck and stay golden.Sent from my oldass iPhone 4.