Best Movie whilst high.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by livetowin, Mar 15, 2009.

1. honestly i want some movies to watch list them off please :]

2. my blood valentine 3D was pretty fucking crazy

or

coraline 3D. havent seen it but i saw the preview whilst high and it looked insane

3. Shit, I haven't seen a 3-D movie yet...I must be missing ALOT...alot of people I know have said it's fun haha.. Movies with Marijuana in it are always chill movies to whatch the comedy ones...yeah idk

4. any movie with pot in them are funny but what are good ones like how high etc

5. I saw Coraline high. Not in 3D but it was crazycool.

6. pineapple express, Half Baked, Super high me. idk those are some with weed/comedy in it.

7. I saw Coraline 3D while sober and it was intense, I imagine it would be freaking amazing high.

8. Half Baked...Dazed and Confused...Up in Smoke...Fast Times at Ridgemont High (Sean Penn is awesome in this one)...Mall Rats...Friday...Next friday...pineapple express

9. Hm, Pinneaple express is good while high, FUCK as well as CRANK, now that movie keeps your adreanaline high when high.!!!

10. a scanner darkly

11. here is the list I have compiled while high of good movies to watch

Jackass 1
    Jackass 2
    Beavis and Butthead Do America
    Bad Santa
    How High
    Pineapple Express
    Step Brothers
    Uncle Buck
    Orange County
    Back to the Future

thats just a few lol but in reality there arent a whole lot of movies that are terrible high

12. A Clock Work Orange, must see for all stoners.

13. A lot of the good ones have been posted already, I liked A Scanner Darkly and A Waking Life. Definetly check those out when your high.

14. I just watched that after a line of jibb (who could think any other drug is more appropriate for the movie, except when he sniffs coke off the ground) and enjoyed it, i doubt weed would have me enjoy it anymore. Hitman is good too.

Hell of a book, then I saw the movie and it was fantastic, very well made.

My suggestions are:

Clerks 2
    Revenge of the Nerds (its funny because the nerds smoke weed)
    Big Lebowski
    Pulp Fiction
    Clash of the Titans (Not the disney movie, the mythology movie, just ridiculous)
    Romeo and Juliet w/ Lionardo Dicaprio, just a flashy movie with pill poppin and guns
    Airplane!
    No one said Fear and Loathing,,, yet

15. Dont wanna be repetative but got to agree with the Pineapple Express voters. Great film.

Also

Strange Wilderness is one of the funniest movies ive ever seen

16. Fight Club
    Hot Fuzz
    Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
    South Park; Bigger, Longer, and Uncut
    Young Frankenstein
    Blazing Saddles
    Underworld
    Blade Runner; Director's Cut
    Smiley Face
    Pineapple Express

17. I just watched Journey to the Centre of the Earth in 3-D!! It was fuckin' awesome. The glasses sort of gave me a headache though..

18. saving private ryan hands down best movie. NEVER gets old. and haha i like how everyone on here is saying strait up stoner movies

19. Watchmen's pretty good whilst high lol

20. bong water
    rolling kansas
    bottle rocket