Best Movie/tv Show On Netflix To Watch High

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by AsvpDazed, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Just ate a brownie and by the time it kicks in I wanna watch something on Netflix. Probably gonna watch That 70's Show but I wanna know if there's anything else I could watch?

2. Orange is the new black.

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sunny. Archer. The Office. Parks. Courage the Cowardly Dog. Children's Hospital. Venture Bros. Any of these are pretty good.
    That or really, really trashy shit. Yeah... trashy shit is always good.

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you haven't already, on Netflix check out the movie Mr.Nobody. Has some craaaazy viewpoints and is straight up a trip when you're stoned ha literally will make you go crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. South Park movie

6. That 70's show is fuckin awesome but it does get tiring after watching it all the time lol

Try Weeds! If you've never heard about it, it's like Breaking Bad but with weed hahaha

7. Weeds is the shit for sure! I have every season on DVD 🙈

8. The Institute
    Hands down Check it

9. I usually watch Trailer Park boys or Family Guy or I just end up going thru every movie they have for like an hour because I lose track of time lmao.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Trailer park boys!

11. Watch a documentary about the planet or something, I always enjoy those. Cosmos with Neil deGrasse Tyson is trippy too!

12. American Dad is better than you think. Walking Dead.

13. Cashback. One of my favorites and the healthy amount of tits make it wasy to watch.

14. Parks & Rec

15. Humboldt County is a good stoner movie to watch. Cosmos is one of the trippiest shows I've ever watched. Completely blows my mind every episode. Enter the Void is another good movie. Any of the weed documentaries are fun to watch.

16. Pootie Tang
    Life
    Archer
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    Tucker and Dale vs. Evil
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Grimm
    Kite Liberator
    Blood Lad
    Peep Show
    The Mitchell and Webb Look
    Luther
    Seven Psychopaths
    Super High Me
    Adventure Time
    Sherlock
    Hysteria

And many more. . I need to get a life.

17. Venture bros is on netflix?!

18. I just bought the complete box sett for that 70's show baked right now watching one with chong in it lol classic

19. Cash Crop was pretty good to watch stoned ! another good one is pic of destiny and I think they are featuring Friday with ice cube the first one lol