Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best movie to watch while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CosmicColossus, Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So far iv'e watched these movies high.
    Road trip
    Evil bong
    Dude where's my car
    half baked
    pineapple express
    cheech and chong
    scary movie 4
    Evil bong 2
    Dazed and confused

So what else should i watch?

2. Watch the box

3. How high with method man or Friday

4. The Fountain.

5. Dude this movie is the fucking greatest.

Honestly, the great part about weed is that it makes pretty much all movies enjoyable, but you already got the most important ones on your list(Half Baked, Dazed and Confused, Up in Smoke)

6. Watch inception that s**t is so crazy! side note: first post on gc while high!

7. Inception and Grandmas boy!!

8. #9 WeedBratton, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2011
    I've never watched Inception high, but a few of my pals did and they told me when they left the movie theater they didn't even know if they were in reality or a dream :smoke:

Fuck yeah, Grandma's Boy is an amazing movie.

EDIT: Bladerunner, that movie will literally fuck your brain. In a good way, the way that you're like "oh yeah baby" but then after the hour is up you have to pay her and be on your way, but damn it was worth it.

9. Im usually not a fan of watching movies high, And I know its kinda cliche but after eating firecrakers I watched Requiem for a Dream for the first time....trippy as fuck.

10. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. /shameless self-promotion

11. The Baxter is by far the funniest movie I've seen, stoned or not.

12. donnie darko.

fight club.

13. Requim for a dream. Fuckin great movie it's about these heroin addicts and one of their moms is an constant Extascy user. Fuckin great

14. Anything Monty Python

15. Generic suggestions, How High or Grandmas boy. Personal suggestions, The Matrix or The Union: The Buisness behind getting high

16. Hell yea Fear and Loathings a must. I've see it three times stoned and I'm still not sure what was going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.