Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best movie or show to watch while red eyed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cidrom, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Shows: Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Futurama

Movies: Good Burger

2. that movie has so many subliminal messages

3. for the record, i consider myself far left, obama is a bit too right for me, i am a strong Kucinich supporter. but a great show to watch stoned is Glenn Beck.

4. red eyed? nice. never heard that one. but whenever i watch fear and loathing it gets really trippy and scary. new comidies like superbad and pineapple express just get really corny. i took 2 OC 30s and smoked 2 blunts and went and saw avatar 3d. it was fucking insane. id love to see it on shrooms though

5. yeah had to use a different term other than stoned, man i cant believe i haven't watched avatar 3d. ohh i just remembered, "dont be a menace to south central" stupid funny

6. Judd Apatow movies

Super Troopers

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS30OfLFbRM]YouTube - Got a joint man?[/ame]

8. Damn im surprised no one put THE OFFICE to watch stoned. its funny as fuck cuz the boss and dwight are goofy as shit deffinately the best to watch while high:smoking:

9. just started watching the office yesterday, its fukin funny...

10. Full Metal Jacket, hands down. It played with my head I felt like I knew the events to be happeneing for real and not some movie and peaople acting it all up. Nice stuff.

11. recently watched crank 2 after a few grav rips and a few more during it and a few bowls during the movie too. well the movie was fucking badass not a minute went by where somthing wasnt blown up or someone getting their ass kicked.