BEST mothers day ever!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yellow bic, May 11, 2009.

1. today i had an aweosme mothers day, and i figured i would share a little bit of it!

anyways i went to chill with my mom today which i rarely ever do. we ended up renting some movies and just chillin and talking. we really had a heart to heart, which i feel as though couldnt have come at a better time in my life.

we spoke about everything from religion, to life, to finances, everything!

we even got to speaking about what i would like to do with my life. i laughed and told her i dont even want to tell her. she looked at me and said "medical marijuana?"

apparently i had brought it up before and she remembered lol. she knows i toke which she has become much more respectful of ever since i moved out :smoke:

anyways i told her all my knowledge on the subject and how colorado is fastly becoming like california, in the sense that dispensaries are popping up everywhere. i told her about my friend jason and how he is out in humboldt county learning the tricks and trades of running a pot farm. i then proceeded to tell her about how i would like to do that here in colorado, and to my suprise i actually had her backing!

all in all it was a great day. and i truly belive that i may actually have found what i want to do. now i just need to seriously focus on achieving this goal of mine. one thing my mother and i both agreed about is how clearly passionate i am about the subject. and i gotta say it truly felt awesome being able to really sit down with my mom and have this talk :eek:

how was everyone elses mothers day?!

2. thats awsome man. good luck with trying to go into that business. sounds like you have a cool mom.

3. i use to think otherwise for the longest time.

its really crazy how much better my realationship with my mom has gotten since i've "grown up" im only 20 but i feel as though there is so much more respect.

4. <3
    this is all gonna come out perfect.
    :) :D
    the future is ours, yellow bic.

5. thats awesome dude. +rep :wave:

i also am considering doing something with marijuana. But for me, I would rather do it at a business perspective rather than the actual growing process.

this post gave me hope that my parents will one day be like yours.