Best mobile vape for under 150?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MovingCastle, Mar 2, 2015.

1. #1 MovingCastle, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
    I need a portable vaporizer for under $150, preferably closer to $100. I'm looking for efficiency and durability. It doesn't need to be that stealthy, but I do need to be able to store it in my car. Suggestions?

Also, do some vaporizers produce more visible vapor than others? I would prefer something that allows you to blow thick, visible vapor.

2. Lotus
    Hammer

3. #3 TiffiCan, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
    X-max V2
    Imag+
    Flowermate V3

4. To add to Iwiens Suggestion;. Also consider the VaporGenie, Daisy and Lily.. All 5 are among the biggest cloud producers of the Portable vapes.

5. #5 Themadscotsman, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
    Hey I'm looking to buy a good vaporiser I have been smoking weed for over 10 years now but want to stop smoking tobacco so got a few questions firstly do vaporisers 100 percent work? I've used the pen ones before and thought they were shit! So I'm looking to spend abit of dollar to get a good one. I've been looking at the vapir NO2 it's about the price range I'm looking to spend and read a few good things about it. Is this a good choice? Also ideally I would want one that blows thickish vapour but end of the day as long as when I put it down I feel high I'll be happy,I really don't want to spend money and feel like it was a waste so any tips/help would be great! Thanks