Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Mobile Smoking Invention

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by litterlife69, May 6, 2014.

1. Wassup gc haven't been on here in a while but I wanted to let yall know about this new smoking piece I saw on YouTube. It's basically a cap with a bowl on it that can screw on to most water bottles. I know this sounds silly and shit but when you think about it, it really can come in handy for times when one has nothing to smoke with. So what do yall think about this new invention? Useful or not useful and why or why not?
    Here's a link to cop it: https://brett-baldwin-utpp.squarespace.com/smokey-shop1/sc-blk-1
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399352149.397706.jpg

2. For 10$ I can get a chillum.

3. lul or you can just use a bolt and save 10$

4. Swear these posts keep getting stupider

5. I wouldn't use it for "on the go". That's stupid because you can use a joint blunt or chillum more easily. I would however use it for a legit grav piece and keep it at home.

Sent from that phone I sent Dwight into the fire for.

6. I made the same thing with a Gatorade bottle cap and socket piece. Also have a 2liter cap.

7. I think I can make this for free with a socket wrench 

8. Arizer Solo. 

9. ^ this. 

Or what everybody else is saying.. You can just make it lol

10. I think it's a great alternative as opposed to making your own, and inhaling a shit ton of toxins.
    It's a good investment to those who like to use waterfall bongs, or gravity bongs.
    It's always good to see an official patented design for these things, people smoke so much plastic its ridiculous, so I think this is a smarter alternative than making your own.

I wouldn't buy it, but I wouldn't mind using one.
    Way fucking Better than some ghetto rigged shit.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app